Battle Of The Thrones

3rd person POV

They were back to the stadium facing DV7. Liu looked at his sister with red eyes.
Liu:sister..

CG:This is the last game.... Who will be the big winner...let's see if our running man can beat DV7...are you ready?(pointing right) are you ready?(pointing left) it's...(bowing) running time....

A huge place rose from the ground.

Running man players head in there on their podium

Running man players head in there on their podium. When they reached in, there was a circle like portal infront of them. And a robot appeared.

Robot:catch the king.....
Each team will select one of their member to be the king, the king will have a crown marked inside their emblem, neither team will know who is the king. Whichever ever team finds the king first and remove their emblem wins the game. The game will be played into 3 sets. The first team to win 2 sets wins. You can use teleportation installed inside the game stage.

Liu made a plan, who will be the king. After discussing it all the, robot appeared said

Robot:it's running time...

Then dissapeared and the circle infront of them glowed pink. All of them jumped in and reached in separate places from eachother.

Popo reached in the path of hole and lonky too but they weren't together. Liu and pala were in the magnet path.
Lonky was talking with liu then he encountered a DV7, lema.
She started to chase him then he jumped in the nearest portal in front of him. He reached inside the train running faster and bumped into popo.
They were happy and hugged then  looked behind eachother and saw both paths were blocked spin and lema. They shouted for help. Lucky them miyo came jus in time and saved them.

Gai was checking the portals then got chased by Alto and Kuku. Miyo, popo and lonky got chased by Makhan. They ran towards another portal then Makhan got lonky by his neck. He was about to take his emblem but kuga came and pushed Makhan.
Then Dr.mala also joined in. Lonky hid behind kuga, miyo and popo jumped in front protecting lonky. Lonky acted like he was the king and dr.mala fell for that.

Dr.Mala:so it's you lonky.....you are the king.
Lonky:wha..what.? What are you saying I'm not the king...

Spin and lema reached there too.
Lema:well hello
Lonky:oh no guys..we are finished if they get me...
Popo:that won't happen...not on our watch. You gotta survive.
Lonky:liu,pala ,gai.....please hurry.
Kuga:you guys get to the portal
Miyo:guys hurry up....

Kuga fought with makhan and miyo blocked spin's way but lema went after lonky and popo. She was about to get lonky but popo covered her head stopping her. Lema couldn't see a thing and lost her balance slipping off. popo fell down but lema was holding on the side of the path.

Lonky:popo.....that was so brave..
Popo:(thumps up)

Liu's sis jumped near him out of no where. She lefted her hand towards lonky but gai appeared from a portal and threw his ninja stars to sean. She stopped and looked at the ninja stars and threw it.
Liu jumped from a portal hitting 2 bullets to DV7. With the help of him all the players escaped and kuga destroyed the bridge connecting the portal.

Liu looked one more time at his sis and jumped in.
They reached in a place of CG'S statue.

While with Y/N, she was searching others. She stopped for a sec, about to call others then

Robot:kuga out×2
Y/N:oh no..I couldn't reach there on time.....

She directly started to run towards a portal infront of her. She jumped in landing in a cool way, looking around at her friends climbing on something green around the hall.
Then miyo's voice came from a portal. Everybody looked at the direction the voice was coming and spotted Y/N there. Then miyo appeared from a portal beside Y/N and fell down losing her balance.

Others:miyo, Y/N..

Liu helped her up and asked her what happened.

Miyo:ga...gai he stayed behind
Robot:gai out×2
Liu:first kuga now gai
Lonky:you mean it's up to us?now we are not gonna win?
Liu: yes we are..I just...I know it
Dr.Mala:you are not gonna win a single set...

They looked around and saw DV7 had surrounded them. Liu saw spin and quickly hid Y/N behind him blocking her from seeing him.

Y/N:you know I can protect myself...
Liu:um...yeah..but only I can protect you from this..
Y/N:huh? From what?
Dr.mala:just give up. It's obvious we are gonna win
Liu:no way

He pressed a button in his hand and smokes appeared around the hall making it hard to see. Players ran hear and there making noises to distract DV7 taking advantage of the smoke. It continued for a while then they heard lonky's scream. Sean had caught lonky and took out his emblem. At the same time the smokes disappeared.

Liu:get her...

When he shouted, they all ran towards sean grabbing her to stop moving.

Liu:now..

They smirked looking at the portal behind sean. Then popo appeared with his arm lefted ready to take out sean's emblem. He was about to get it but a little robot like mr.Suitcase bit his mouth and he fell down trying to get rid of him. Sean picked him up taking out his emblem and saw the crown mark.

Robot:the game is over. The first set winner is the DV7 team.