The Materion

Liu looked back at Y/N once more before leaving then ran towards sean looking down.

Sean:liu...faster
Liu:(nod)

Y/N felt sad and started to walk  towards where lonky, popo and pala was. Lonky saw her coming.

Lonky:Y/N....over here

Pala and popo popped their heads as soon as they heard lonky and waved their hands. Y/N just ignored their calls without even looking walking  away. She stopped in front of a wall a little away from their hiding place. She leaned her back on the wall sliding down.

Lonky:why is she so down?
Popo:I don't know......it must be because we pressured her before.
Pala:really?
Lonky:then it must be because of you popo.
Popo:what..? I think it's because of you , you insisted her...

They started to fight over it. Suddenly they stopped because of the ground shaking.

They looked at others fighting and saw CG throwing cylinder blocks that was causing the ground to shake.

Y/N stood up hearing others scream.  Makhan, gai and miyo was about to get crushed but Y/N blocked it with ice from the place where she was.  She was still there with her back leaned on the wall and her hands lefted controlling the ice helping her friends from getting hit by the blocks. She was busy helping them that she didn't notice a block broke hitting her ice  heading towards her. As soon as she saw it, she closed her eyes with her hands covering her face.

Bang....
She slowly opened her eyes hearing the bang. Her eyes widen seeing liu infront of him with her pinned down on the wall pose huffing. He got hit saving her.

Y/N:li..liu...
Liu:*huff* huff* Why?
Y/N:wha..what?
Liu:just tell me why
Y/N:I...I can't

Bang....
Another block piece hit him on the back making him fall on his knees.

Y/N:liu...
Liu:aw...

Y/N looked at him with a sad face then called lonky,popo and pala to help him. They took him to their hiding spot giving him a healing potion.

Y/N directly ran towards others to help trying not to think about liu.

After some time of fighting, liu was back. He seemed pretty disappointed and sad too. Sean explained her plan on how to defeat CG. They did as sean told them too but it wasn't enough. Makhan inspired kuga that he is much more powerful. Kuga then gave his best shot. CG'S robot couldn't absorb his power and it collapsed on the ground. Meanwhile lonky,pala and popo had fallen down to CG'S laboratory because of the ground shaking during the fight. Liu asked miyo to follow them and she nodded.

CG was now very weak to fight back with his wrinkle face again. They stared at him laying on the ground and looked up seeing a red light glowing.

Kuga:what's that?
Liu:it can't be the materion.
CG:(laughing)

CG flew up towards the materion to gain his power back.

Liu and kuga took pala's energy pills and went after him to stop. Others were at the stadium looking up.
They waited for some time then the huge wall around them fade away and the materion turned all black throwing black liquids. The soul tree was now gone after the Materion got destroyed.
Then the stadium shook really hard  with a huge monster appearing from the ground.

Liu:what's that?
Y/N:ulcus...
Makhan:what?
Y/N:the earth god.....ulcus.
They hid behind some broken stadium parts watching as ulcus startingbto destroy. Miyo called liu and explained them everything about the stone tablets they found at CG'S laboratory.

 Miyo called liu and explained them everything about the stone tablets they found at CG'S laboratory

Dr.mala read the 7th stone tablet saying the end is beginning, meaning the end is now.

Kuga:what does that even mean?
Y/N:ulcus is gonna destroy the world  saving it from humanity. Then a new beginning will start.
Lonky:(from liu's watch)how do you know that? Oh I remember...you know  what will happen...

Miyo discovered some thing written with the 7th tablet.

Miyo let Dr.mala read it all showing her nails. After reading each of them it was changing it's colors. As soon as he finished reading it all, the blue lights let to a door down the laboratory. The door opened.

Miyo called others to come there to get  the artifacts Dr

Miyo called others to come there to get  the artifacts Dr.mala told them about.

Liu:let's go right now and find those relics.
Kuga,gai:(nod)
Sean:liu...I will stay behind
Liu:why?
Sean:he'll destroy the planet if you don't find the 7 artifacts on time. It will be best if I play the distraction.
Liu:but I can't leave you all alone
Makhan:she's not alone
Sean:Makhan...

Then the other Dvs also joined them.

Lema:we'll stay too.

Pala gave everyone his energy potion then they got their energy back. Spin looked at Y/N smiling looking at her hands glow.

Spin:hey pretty...(waving)
Y/N:huh?...are you still mind controlled?
Spin:what? Why?
Kuga:that's the same name you used to call her when you were mind controlled.
Liu:let's go..

Y/N was turning around to run but spin stepped infront of her stopping her.

Y/N:why are you blocking my way?
Spin:because I like too
Y/N:🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Spin:what?
Kuga:*sigh*that's the exact thing you told her when she asked you that same question before.
Y/N:are you really sure you are not being mind controlled?
Spin:oh..(scratching back of his head) I just wanted to know your name.
Liu:*frowning* princess let's go.

Liu again grabbed Y/N's hand  taking her away from spin and started to run.

Spin:(so her name is princess huh? Nice...)

They reached in the laboratory then climbed down and saw lonky, popo, and miyo calling them.

Miyo,lonky,popo:over here liu(waving)

Miyo:it's behind this door...
Liu:let's go

They head inside with full hope to get the artifacts on time and save the world before it's too late.