Find The Golden Key

3rd person POV

Players were gathered in the stadium as usual and all pullulus were cheering for them.
Robot:Greetings players.....Today we are going to start the mini game of 2nd team race game. So the title is find the golden key........

In this game there will be 3 hidden keys that you have to find by searching for clues from the mini robots. When the key is completed place it on the R point, whoever  finishes the key puzzle and step on the R point wins this game.......

CG : it's running time......

The players were under the game stadium. after the rules were explained, they started to catch the flying mini robots.
Lonky got the 1st one but it blasted on his face.
Robot:(appearing out of no where) some of the robots are fake so be careful.......(dissapeared)

Y/N:haha....
Lonky:hey don't laugh....I at least caught one not like you....
Y/N : I can catch too okay...
Lonky:oh yeah...than prove it
Y/N:okay...

Y/N jumped up and threw many sharp ice pieces that knocked down, many robots......then she landed on the ground with a cool pose.

Others:😲😲
Y/N:told ya....(smirk)

Lonky: it's just because you have powers
Y/N:you killing me?......just leave it

Y/N looked away crossing her arms and watched others catching robots . Y/N went near them as they found the clues.
Liu:Y/N come with me
Y/N: sure.....

They left the room looking here and there then they spotted kuga infront his tribe's statue.
Liu:hey kuga.....what are you doing?

Kuga showed liu the clue he found cuddly soft (I don't remember the exact one). For some time liu thought  and said
Liu:aha.....it's referring to your paws kuga...look

Liu climbed the bar's tribe statue and found a part of the key.....

Liu:look....I told you...it was in your paws (waving the key in the air)

Y/N looked at kuga getting angry  crushing the clue bot in his hand.

Y/N:I think we should get going.....

Miyo POV

I was trying to figure out the clue that I found secretive and professional.
I reached in the mong tribe statue place and saw gai looking at his watch.

Me:gai....what are you doing here?
Gai:ah...um...nth I just found a key

Gai handed the key to me smiling.

Miyo:thank you gai.....
Gai:you are welcome
Miyo:secretive and professional...yup it's the mong tribe.....now, let's go

Y/N POV

We gathered near the R point place with miyo and gai too. We placed the the the two key puzzle and it fits perfectly

Me:(lonky, pala and popo might have found the key already)

Just then lonky came running and huffing.....
Lonky:guys popo and pala are in trouble...
Liu:what happen to them?
Lonky:we were finding the key when a giant robot came and blasted, please help them
Miyo:where are they?
Lonky: empa tribe statue....

All the others rushed there asking lonky to stay behind but I didn't move.

Lonky:(looking at others run) be careful guys.....

Lonky smirked and looked behind then saw me.

Lonky:ahhh why didn't you leave?
Me:nice try fooling them...
Lonky:so you know about it?
Me:I'm not a fool you know....anyway I will go now, you three go and do what you were doing...(leaving)
Lonky:wait don't you wanna come too?
Me:nop....bye (running)

I found others looking here and there trying to find popo and pala but they weren't there.
Then a voice came saying the key is completed and the R point will launch in 6 sec and the count down started.
We all rushed back there and saw lonky, pala and popo standing on the R point and it started to rise up.

Liu:you traitors.....
Kuga:(picking up gai and liu) stop them
Gai:wait wat?

Kuga threw them both in up, gai couldn't reach it and fell off but liu hung on holding with his hand.
Lonky and popo made liu loose his grip and he fell down hard....
They waved at us smiling creepily as they rose high up out of sight.

I went near liu helping him up, he seemed really angry....

Robot:the winner of this mini game is popo, pala and lonky..(I don't know they said like that or not😅)