Simple Guide On How To Flirt Via Steven Universe

Ok so the notifs for a Logan chapter named 'I bit the hand of god and now He won't feed me either' might have fucked up and I'm actually kinda proud of that chapter and I am very validation starved so like 🥺👉👈 maybe go read it if it didn't show up before
Tw: None!

Roman was out walking. He liked to go for a run before breakfast every morning, he was the only one in the apartement who woke up early anyway. After running 5 km he'd started walking and then he didn't stop. It had been 4 hours and he was so tired he didn't bother keeping up his proper posture anymore.

Sometimes he over exercised it wasn't anything new though it hadn't happened in some time. Remy had once been forced to pick Roman up at 2 am in the middle of nowhere because the prince was walking home from work but never stopped walking.

He was a little worried that his roommates would burn the apartement down while he was gone since Roman was the only one among them who could cook. Remus claimed he could but he only made things he and absolutely no one else could stand to eat.

When he tripped into a lampost he stopped and actually looked around. He was standing in front of an old two story building with a sign showing it was a library. He was half sure that Virgil worked at a library. Without any warning the mental image of his sweet but shy smile forced it's way into Roman's mind. He shook it off but decided to go in to drink water and totally not see if Virgil was there.

A quick drink of water turned into aimleesly wandering around the cooled down building while looking for some sign of purple hair. He hummed quietly on a song while pretending to read descriptions of different books.

"You looking for anything princey?" A sly voice asked from behind him.

Roman spun around and was greeted with Virgil leaning against the bookshelf with his arms crossed in a relaxed way. His long bangs half covered his eyes but the smirk on his lips could be seen clear as day.

"Well hello there Gerard gay. I was just strolling about looking for books about" Quick he had to make up a lie so Virgil didn't know he was kind of looking for him "About the...Roman empire" Good enough.

"It's in the historical section not in the, are you looking at soft core romances???" It was the kind where the cover had a man with his shirt unbuttoned with a white woman in his arms.

"I ergh was just......Not going to lie here, I'm really gay..or well bi but you get the point"

"Mood. I can show you the books if you want, my shift isn't over until like 3 hours anyway"

"Sure"

"Jump on the magic book cart. Muhahaha" He laughed in a monotone tone while patting the small cart in front of him.

There were a few stacks of books waiting to put back into their correct places but there were still enough space for a Roman to sit. Virgil did a small running start before jumping onto the cart and letting it glide through the aisles of books.

He put a foot down and did a quick turn right before they crashed into a wall. The cart got forced into a halt as he jumped off completely and held onto it. In front of them was the historic section.

"Well this is awkard" Roman muttered "I kinda lied about looking for historical books"

"Yeah no shit! You suck at lying. Just so you know there's a guitar in the teenager/young adult section in case you want to like hang out or something. I mean it's kinda boring today so hanging with you is kind of like choosing drowning over being put on fire"

"I feel so compliemented right now" He rolled his eyes before pointing ahead "Onwards! My trusty wagon! Towards friendship adventure!"

Virgil smiled when he began to roll towards the young adult section. It was a separate room from the rest of the library so that the teens could hang there. There was a sofa, a tv for video games, a bunch of books of course and a guitar.

Balance - Tss AuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara