Rome wasn't burnt in a day

I love how Remus and Remy's dynamic in this fic is just the classic Himbo x Gay stick
Tw: alcohol, mentions of purging and abuse, icky sexual stuff

At 8 am the next day Remy came home. A full 12 hours after they'd supposedly left for coffee. Right before entering the door they checked their phone and saw all the missed calls they'd gotten from their boyfriends. They stared at the screen before shaking their head and forcing themself to continue in.

They tried to move through the apartement as quietly as possible but right when they were tiptoing through the living room a lamp was turned on. The low light illuminated the room as a wodden chair got forced around and Janus tried to look as much as an evil villain as possible.

"Surprise attack!" Remy heard from behind them right before Remus wrapped his arms around their shoulders.

"Ah so you finally decided to come back" Jan did the evil laugh he'd been practicing "A dire decision as you can see since my wonderfully vile henchman have gotten you"

"I've gotten you!" The duke exclaimed while squeezing their shoulders and licking their cheek.

They didn't respond.

"Aha! I see! You are so very frightened you do not dare to speak" Janus abruptly stopped midlaugh when he noticed how Remy looked "Are you hurt?"

He quickly rushed up to them to check. Their lip was cracked and both their right cheek and the area around their eye were swollen and bruised. Jan lightly caressed their chin and moved their head around to inspect.

"Why are you hurt? Did demons come and try to kidnap you? Was it a mysterious murderer with a dead pig head? Was it the reincarnation of Charles Manson?" Remus rapidly asked.

"Ah yes a ghost of a cult leader comes back just to kick Remy's ass, that makes perfect sense" Janus muttered.

"I wish the ghost of Charles manson would come to me instead!" The duke whined out "I would ask him for his methods before punching him in the dick"

Remy let out a meek laugh. They stumbled for a moment but caught themself on Remus. They slowly blinked as if to try and wake themself up. They let up into a tired smile while playing with their boyfriend's hair "Your hair is soooooo fluffy" They slurred out.

Remus, Remus out of all people wrinkled his nose when he felt the stench coming from his partner "Honey you're drunk" He stated.

"Nope" They booped his nose.

"You smell like someone decided to open a liqour store in a weed factory while it was on fire"

They grimaced while shrugging "It's like calories in like alcohol???? So it's like healthy"

Janus face palmed in response. Remus lifted Remy up and swung them over his shoulder before walking towards the bathroom. Jan quickly followed along. He kept staring at the shades of purple and blue going across his love's bruised face.

"So the first aid kit is in the bathroom or-"

"Nah" Remus interupted "I'm throwing this motherfucker in the bath so I can spray them with water until they're sober enough to cry and vent about whatever the fuck got them staying out all night this time"

"But they-"

Janus was interupted when Remus turned around and looked at him. He looked....tired...so tired. "I'll take care of this okay. They'll be fine trust me. The only way they know how to have a mental breakdown is apparently to disappear without a word to get drunk! So I know what to do"

"O...Okay" Janus stayed still, letting the bathroom door close in front of him.

Remus let Remy down on the ground. They immediatly stumbled against the wall while giggling. After turning the water on the duke tried to help them off with their jacket and shirt but they moved away from his hands.