Virgil can skii as much as Hermione can draw

Tw: Eating disorder (Ednos), an overabundance of innuendos (but no smut I swear), Swearing, Jan do be having 0 self esteem, weight mention

It was the first day at the skii restort and so far everything was going swell. It was a good thing Janus was sharing one of the 2 hired apartements with Remus and Remy since without him the Rems would have definetly put the tv on fire by now. The rest of the group shared the other apartement which had made Virgil so anxious he'd nearly dug himself down into the snow and slept there like a bear.

But now it was day and Virgil was hidden down under a big jacket and a scarf and he was still cold. Normally he stayed near Patton whenever he was anxious in public but somehow he'd ended up alone in a large crowd of people.

Until he heard a voice from behind him.

"Hello my prince of everlasting darkness! Would you like to accompany up to the top of this dangerous mountain" Roman said while motioning towards the lift "It says that there's a dragon at the top!"

"Sure" Virgil replied while moving close to him since being near non strangers in big crowds = safe "But we're not going to the top, I'm not that good and fuck it dude I'm going to be vibe checked by anxiety if I'm out of my water"

"Alright"

They had to share one of those small anchor lifts so they were half standing really really close to one another but neither of them minded since they were floridians in a cold enviroment. They took all the shared body heat they could get.

"Soooo" Virgil hated the silence though so he had to destroy it "Was it Patton who made those really nice marmelade sandwiches or what? I woke up late and there was one left at the table so I just...stole it"

"It was meeee!!" Roman sang out with a confident smile "I actualy really enjoy cooking. It's relaxing and it makes me glad to spend time making something that will keep others happy and nurtured.....ANd me! I'm also cooking for me now a days"

Virgil chuckled "Not gonna lie, when I first saw you I thought you were going to be a self absorbed jackass who like payed for someone to make food like you had a butler or some shit"

He couldn't help but laugh "Well how do you see me now?"

"You're an okay guy I guess" Virgil replied with a shrug.

He did a long offended princey gasp "Just okay???" He said in an overly serious tone.

The emo tried to hide his smile by rolling his eyes "By my standard being deemed okay is great"

"Well thank you. Now I won't have to put boogers in your food tonight. I'm making dinner by the way. Cooking for the entire group is kind of what I've looked forward to the most"

"What is it then ratatouille?"

"Okay so normal pasta and a mini chicken salad next to it. But 6 cal per 100 g pasta aka miracle pasta and no chicken only salad for those who either eat little cal or nothing at all" Roman replied.

"Which group are you in then? Normal or low cal?"

Roman looked away while scrunching his eyebrows in thought. He'd completely forgotten about himself "I guess...I'll have normal but with a smaller portion of pasta. The doctor said I had to eat at least 2500 cal per day to go up to a normal weight and I'm close to that so this is a step in the right direction right?"

"Yeah, it's great and-OH FUCK we forgot to get off. Oh no we're at the top of the fucking mountain. Nope nope I can't. I will die" Virgil babbled out feeling a heavy feeling plant itself in his stomach.

After they'd gotten off the lift Roman patted the other man's shoulder while reasuringly saying "So so catcher-in-the-cry, I'll make sure you'll be fine" He thought for a moment before holding out his hand "Here take my hand"