4 Everlasting Minutes

Tw: Eating disorder (ANA),,,, (:

Patton's breathing was heavy as he went up the last pair of stairs to the floor of the apartement complex where Virgil lived. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He tried to put on a bright smile as he knocked on the door but it looked more like a frown.

"Hello precious!" Roman exclaimed while opening the door "Please hand over the royally delicious piz- Padre? You're a pizza deliverer? WHy have you never told me???"

He sniffled and said in his best fake happy tone "H-hi kiddo"

"What's wrong? Dear are you crying?" He asked while pulling Patton close. He gave him a quick hug before guiding him inside the apartement and closing the door behind them.

"Has the pizza come yet?" Virgil yelled from another room.

"Nope but a Patton has"

They went into the tiny living room. The walls were black painted with a purple matress covering the middle of the floor. The sofa had been moved aside so it was close to the wall. Instead a big blanket and pillow fort had been built. There was light coming out from within it. Patton realized that Roman was wearing Virgil's hoodie. It was pretty much hanging off of him.

Roman guided him inside the blanket fort and sat him down on a comfy cushion. The light was a flash light standing in the middle. A green bowl of something that looked like lentil soup in it was standing on the floor but the prince picked it up. On the other side of the flashlight sat Virgil with a litte bit too small red disney shirt on.

"Dad you okay?" Virgil asked while pulling Patton into a hug.

"No but it's" He wiped away a tear while sniffling "It's- I don't want to- I don't feel like talking about it right now..What- How are you kiddos doing?"

They looked at one another. It went quiet for a few seconds before Roman let out a few fake coughs "Well we're kind of on a sleepover and like it's dinner time so ehm Viv's getting pizza and me soup and ehm he's talked me into painting my nails black....Normal friend stuff" He was very close to saying no homo.

The emo quickly nodded along. He had his arms safely wrapped around his dad's shoulders and was leaning his chin on top of his curly hair "I can paint your nails black too. If that would cheer you up"

Before Patton had time to reply the doorbell rang. Roman got up and mumbled something about pizza while walking away. The two left behind glanced away from each other. Both of them too busy with thinking.

"Hey dad...I...I think I want to tell you first...Me and Roman...are kind of a thing...Like more than platonic thing if you get me"

"WooOooW! You don't say! What a shock! I'm so happy for you!" Patton tried to put on his most convincing shocked face. He gasped and all.

Virgil sighed while slumping forward "Has it been that obvious?"

He nodded while taking out his phone and opened his messages from Remy. He held it up to Virgil.

First there was a video of Remy laying in their bed looking very tired. It was dark and there was an arm laid acroos their chest, presumebly Remus' arm. In the background audio from mean girls the musical could be heard.

ThatBitch: Gurl im going fukin insane like romano and virginia have been like jumping between having sleepovers here and at virgins apartwment for like WEEKS

An hour or so later another video of Remy looking very grumpy had been sent. Remus had snuggled up next to them and was snoring loudly. A song from the nightmare before christmas could be heard.