I'll fix you with my love

Listening to 'The cure' by Lady gaga while writing this and imagining Remus singing it to his partners after they haven't been able to eat..I'm fine *cries*

TW: Eating disorder (ednos), mentions of self harm scars, this is just fluff building up to angst

Janus woke up quite early in the morning because something just didn't seem right. His blanket usually wasn't this warm and his plush snake wasn't this heavy. It took a minute before his mind also woke up and he remembered that this was the first morning of him living with his partners.

When he opened his eyes he realized that Remus was laying draped over his thighs while snoring loudly. Remy was laying spooned up behind him with their chest pressed against his back. They were typing something on their phone.

"Goodmorning babe" They greeted with a smile when they noticed he was awake. They pressed a kiss cheek.

"Goodmorning" He let out a small giggle when their kisses turned ticklish.

Remy wrapped their arms around his waist and continued to pepper him with kisses "I love the sound of your laughter" Another kiss "I love you"

"Too bad. Because I abselutely loathe you" Janus lied which got him attacked by tickles until he was writhing around while laughing.

They stopped tickling him instead lowering their sunglasses slightly to give him a look of fondness. They let out a sigh of contemptment before mumbling out "I feel so alive when I'm with you"

Remus suddenly sat up with his eyes still closed like a vampire. He grabbed onto Janus shoulder and opened his eyes wide "BOO!"

Janus blinked at him for a few seconds with an unbothered look before letting out a monotone "aaaaaahhh"

He shot up into a big proud grin over scaring him. "EEEIiiiHHHH" He flapped his hands around "I'm still hyping over you Janus love of my life wonderful man whom I love living with me!!! I need to make a satanic ritual to summon a demon who can help me properly celebrate this!!"

Remy kissed him goodmorning before getting up from the bed. They stretched while saying "Well first we should have like breakfast" They had on a pair of boxers and a blue sport tank top but since they weren't planning on going anywhere it was enough.

"RIGHt! Breakfast!" Remus jumped off the bed.

It looked like his smile was going to burst off his face as he jumped up and down and continued to flap his hands around. Janus couldn't help but also smile, because he was the reason his love was that happy. He was.

"WE CAN KILL A HORSE AND EAT IT!" The duke suggested "OH! Ro-boat is away! Ro-boat is at Virgin's plaaaacceeee. Ro-bro is away so I can get nude and walk aroundddd with buttt outt wooohoo Ro-bro is away" He sing sang out while starting to wiggle off his underwear.

Janus panicked and placed a pillow over his head. Under his breathe he mumbled 'Janus isn't here anymore. He's going to snake town'. Remy threw a skirt at Remus "Babe make yourself less gobliny, you're scaring the puppy"

"DId you just call me a puppy???" Janus asked from under the pillow.

"Of course. Lil tiny naive puppy snake"

Remus grabbed the skirt. His eyes went between it and Janus before he quickly put it on "RIght! No nudity! OKAY! Breakfast time!" He kept on mumbling breakfast under his breathe as he went out of the room.

"He's not usually This energetic"

"Pretty sure he's been like too worried bout you being in the hospital to remember his meds" Remy replied. They took his hand and led him out to the kitchen, not giving him a chance to change from his pjyamas.