A Week In The Life Of Logan

(:Tw: Minor eating disorder things, suicidal thoughts, self hate, kinda abuse mentions (Skip Remy's part to skip the 3 last ones)

Monday

Logan's week started like always in complete darkness. He was unable to open his eyes. Unable to move. Unable to even keep his heart pumping on his own.

But he could hear. That was the only thing he could do. His brain was probably damaged but the sense of hearing was still intact.

For the first 11 hours of this week he laid there and listened to the sounds coming from the hallway. Crying, nurses talking, wheelchairs rolling by.

But then the door opened. Quick excited steps skipped into the room. Logan could distinguish from the humming coming from the person that it was Roman.

"Goodmorning specs!" He greeted.

The weight on the bed changed meaning he had sat down. Lo felt arms encapsulate him into a short but loving hug.

"I have a great idea! Since you always get so annoyed by my disney songs maybe if IIIIII play one you'll wake up to tell me to shut up"

It was quiet for a few seconds before a whole new world from Aladdin started to play. Roman began to loudly sing along to annoy him even more.

"Didn't work huh" He sighed once the song ended "Alright maybe good news will wake you"
He did a dramatic drum roll. "I'm moving in with Virgil!!!"

Logan wanted to reach out his hand and congratulate him but he was stuck. He listened as Roman did happy woohoo noises.

"I've spent so much time at his apartement recently it already feels like home so yeah I'm just so happy!!"

The weight shifted once more as Roman stood up but he didn't walk away.

"Ehhh me and Viv stopped by Patton's apartement on our way back from our trip. He didn't open the door or anything but I heard his dog bark so he's still alive at least. I don't know why he's not talking to us anymore. Has he visited you?"

Of course Logan couldn't answer. They both knew that. Roman still waited a few seconds just to be sure he didn't answer.

"It's weird......you look healthier now than you ever did when you were awake"

A few steps could be heard.

"Sorry pocket protector but I gotta go. I have a gala to attend....I'm kidding. Viv has been really anxious about the moving in thing so I don't wanna leave him alone in case he has a panic attack and or binges"

Logan felt Roman give him another hug before hurrying away and closing the door.

Tuesday

The nurses fed him twice every day. Feed was a bad word. They simply forced food into him through the ng tube in his nose.

This was the worst time of day. Fun fact: comatosed people can still cry. Logan cried and cried and cried until it felt like he'd dried up. What else could he do. This was the worst nightmare he could imagine. He was trapped unable to move as loads of calories were forced into him. He couldn't even exerscise to burn away the calories.

He wanted to yell and bite at the nurses for doing this to him but he knew they didn't even care. He could hear them talking as if they weren't destroying his progress.

Half an hour after the first feeding off the day Logan was debating whether he was able to start a spasm attack so he could at least burn a little bit of calories. It would hurt horribly and he wasnt sure how he would do it if he couldn't move but it would be worth it.