He was an angel, Unaware of those who collect feathers

Tw: Death mentions, minor eating disorder stuff (Ana, BED)

It was 5 pm on a Saturday and Virgil had just closed the library for today. While going over the parking lot towards his motorcycle he checked his phone. Usually Roman had sent him some cute messages or animal photo or disney memes during the day but there was nothing in his inbox. Weird.

Actually now when he thought about it the past week Ro had talked to him less than usual. He hadn't asked about hanging out or going on a date either. Even when he'd asked how living with Janus was going he'd just said something short about the snake sleeping a lot and being really picky about his food.

Virgil's anxiety immediatly went haywire with all the posibilities of his boyfriend being hurt so he decided to call him. All the signals went by, Roman didn't pick up.

His heart was beating a bit too fast with anxiety so he decided to text Remy. They didn't answer! They were always on their phone! What the fuck was going on! He was going to have a panic attack in a public parking lot godamnit! Okay last chance, Remus time.

Emo Nightmare: Hey, Ro okay? he isnt picking up

HentaiOctopusFucker: hes hoe and hes fine so lik I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HentaiOctopusFucker: *home

HentaiOctopusFucker: wait fuk i know whts up gimme a minute an then call him

HentaiOctopusFucker: i gotya frank iahegao

Emo Nightmare: Thanks 🖤

HentaiOctopusFucker: always 💚

Emo Nightmare: Btw is Remy.....Gud? They didn't answer?? Me????

HentaiOctopusFucker: OH ViRGIN My secret lover! you should be Very happy yo are not here rn bc Remy is puking an sweating al over the place alachol withdrawal is a thing aparently

HentaiOctopusFucker: Rem the lil buttfucker is such a stubborn lil bitcch not letting janie hold thier hair and im over here iwht my lil bulimia so i cant hepl them

Emo Nightmare: RoughEmo Nightmare: Good luck with that

After a minute or so he tried to call again and this time Roman picked up. Usually he loudly greeted but now he didn't say anything.

"Sup princey. You good?" Virgil asked.

"Yeah I uh I'm fine. Are you okay though? Like completely okay physically too?" Ro's voice was much quieter than usual.

"Last time I checked yep all my body parts are in tact. Not a single finger or toe gone"

"Good....that's good" Roman mumbled "Sorry for not answering. When I saw you calling I thought it wasn't you I thought I thought....I thought-"

"Honey take a deep breath. I don't want to see you panicking okay, so just take your time and let it out" Virgil reminded while leaning against his motorcycle.

"Okay" He took a deep breath "It's been exactly 2 years since Rhys, my last boyfriend you know...died....in the movies they always show it as there being signs but there were none. I just woke up and they called from the clinic and told me he'd died and I- Virgil I was so scared that when you called it was someone else calling to say you'd died. I can't take losing you too"

"I'm sorry Ro. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I've been meaning to visit my angel's grave but my hands have been so shaky all day I've been scared to drive so could you take me there? Please?"