Heaven is a place on earth with you

It'd been a week. Logan hadn't woken up. Hadn't even moved a muscle.

At least the nurses had come to the conclusion that Janus was allowed to leave the hospital as long as he went to the therapy sessions with picani, followed his meal plan and went to health check ups.

Now he was packing up his things. It fit nicely into a backpack. It was weird since the items he had with him were the absolute necesities to survive, not things someone took with them for going out on a walk which had been what he'd been doing when he was taken to the hospital. Neither of his partners had seen his parents visit either so they couldn't have brung it to him.

Before he and his partners left Remus and Remy went in to visit Logan. Janus refused to enter the room, instead staying outside the door. The enby tightly held onto their sunglasses as they left, they didn't like people seeing them get teary eyed. They missed their friend so much.

"Alright plan leaving-the-hospital-without-getting-bitten-by-a-zombie was a succes!!" Remus exclaimed once they'd gone out of the hospital's entrance. He quickly became the backpack bearer "Now onto our second plan Getting-to-the-cafe-where-Virgin-and-Romano-are-waiting-without-getting-stomped-by-wild-bulls"

"Yes because that is such a good idea" Janus muttered "It's not like they'll hate me at all. Besides it's foolish to meet up at a cafe since I doubt anyone except mr. Anxious eater will eat"

"They won't hate you and-" Remy paused to light a joint "you should eat, just like we will"

Janus rolled his eyes "Of course you two are idiotic enough to seriously believe I will still eat when nurses aren't around to force feed me. I've probably already gained so it's for the best if I don't destroy any more precious progress by eating some stupid lunch which I don't need to survive"

Remy and Remus glanced at each other. The duke aggresivly patted his boyfriend's shoulder "Okay okay recovery takes time so we'll work on that but you've done great with not having....that many breakdowns over eating this past week and you haven't ehh cut in a week!! Which is great!!!" The enby nodded along.

"There was literally nothing sharp in my hospital room. I wasn't even allowed to have shoe laces! If I wasn't being supervised it wouldn't have been a week" He continued on with a grumpy expression.

"A week is still a week hun" Remy replied.

Unlike their boyfriend who was very oblivious and bad at body language they could tell Janus was getting uncomfortable and therefore changed the subject. They took a long drag from their joint before continuing.

"Sooo like anyway...Is now a bad time to say I prefer like guys with a lil more meat? Like some chub or thickness or muscle or all. Like gal you used to be like" Remy held out their hands in front of Janus, they moved their hands a little bit in before going out again and then in again before doing a chefs kiss "But now you're like" They moved their hands straight down "And like you're perfect you're beautiful but I like miss your,,,your,,,hnnnggg cudddddlllyyyy JaaaaanJan!"

Remus patted their back while nodding "They got too gay to function. Gotta reboot them" He kissed them on the cheek.

They took his hand "Thanks. Yeah gal as I was saying your chubby lil stomach was perfect to grab, your stretch marks was like marks to show where to kiss, your cheeks were super cute to squish and your tHIghs!!!"

Janus only frowned as response. He hated how they were lying just to make him feel better. They had to be lying.

"Aww snakey why the frown?" Remus asked while pouting. In one swift motion he'd picked his snakey up to carry him bridal style. He flooded him with kisses but they didn't make Janus look any happier.