I Think My Heart Is Bleeding

I'm sick, depressed and self destructive so sorry if this chapter is like...bad...I'm trying my best here

Tw: Mention of death

"Alright that should do it for today. You all did great" Picani said to condlude this day's therapy session.

That they all had done great was a lie. Patton and Remus were champs of doing great! Remy had shown up drunk 20 minutes late and had collapsed on their boyfriend's lap and slept for the rest of the session. Virgil and Roman had held hands (They thought they were being subtle) and whispered to each other during the entire session. Logan wasn't even there.

Actually on that Logan thing. He'd been gone for 3 weeks. Not just from therapy. From everything. No one knew where he was.

The moment they'd said goodbye to Picani, Roman and Virgil left. They burst out into laughter over some silly inside joke as they walked out, while Patton chatted with the therapist about a cartoon they both liked and his new meal plan to help him lose weight (1500 cal per day so still healthy).

"Hey kiddo. Wanna do something?" Patton asked when he noticed that Remus and his sleeping partner was about to leave.

The duke picked Remy up so he was carrying them bridal style "Sorry daddy, not today. Gotta give my lil whithered flower some water and help them sober up. While they're sleeping I'm gonna use a sharpie to draw dead kittens and butts in their face!!"

"Give them a hug from me! Have fun!"

"You- Wait by the way where the hell is Long Legged Daddy at? I wanna show Logie some fake gore I've drawn so he can tell me how realistic they are!"

Patton blinked a few times and let an awkard chuckle out. He didn't like how everyone always assumed he knew where Logan was "Ehh he's just....busy at work..right now..so I don't know when he'll have time" He lied.

"Okie dokie. Have a miserable day daddy!!" He didn't have any free hands because Remy so he simply shimmied his shoulders extra much to wave goodbye.

Patton's smile dropped once he was alone in the room. The lights shut off around him leaving him in darkness aside from streaks of sun coming in from the shut windows. He took out his phone and looked at his message history with Logan. Still nothing.

Usually they sent something at least every other day. Some cute animal picture, interesting science fact or reminder to drink water.

Pattycake💙💙: You okay?? Please say something

There was no use in standing around in here waiting for a reply so he left the building. His car was parked a short walk away because he wanted an exscuse to excersise. Almost the moment he'd closed the entrance door behind him he could hear a voice far away.

"For someone who never shuts up about being a gay disney prince you're not that good at the whole romance thing, I mean no extravagant gifts or dramatic serenades yet? Pathetic!" He could hear Virgil say in a teasing tone.

"Continue with that talk and I'll shut you up" Roman replied, he had that kind of tone where it was audible that he was smiling.

"Try it you stupider version of Kronk"

Patton turned the corner and quickly moved his gaze down to stare aggressivly down into the pavement as he caught a glimpse of his kiddos standing by the wall kissing. While Roman and Virgil hadn't said anything about them being a couple it was painfully obvious for anyone near.

Since his kiddos hadn't told him anything (yet) he ignored them and went to his car. Once he'd sat down he leaned his head down against the cold steering wheel and let out a long sigh. His knuckles whitened as he held onto the wheel.