𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋.

꒰💌꒱ؘ *:・゚  BARBIE DOLL
▬▬ just look to the barbie doll,
( ❝   dammit, are you stupid ?   ❞  )
for she is more than you think ▬▬
▬▬▬❝     just a bit .   ❞  )▬▬▬
@infantwomanro .............. 2020

꒰💌꒱ PLEASE READ WITH...

background ..... dark
size ........... smallest
font .... trebuchet MS

꒰💌꒱ SUMMARY ....

BARBIE ALLEN hated her nickname. but there was something she hated more than that. being underestimated. the daughter of aphrodite hated her nickname, almost as much as she hated the stygma and stereotype to her siblings. she wasn't phoney, she was some plastic doll, she wasn't helpless. and she certainly wasn't (always) dumb. she was no airhead, she was no blue-eyed blonde bimbo (mainly because she was a redhead), and she was not fake. she was barbara (or well, barbie) allen. and she was not to be underestimated.

so when an unforeseen opportunity arises, she never expected it to lead her to get close with a son of poseidon. all she had wanted to do at the beginning was save her best friend, annabeth chase. she never expected any of the complicated baggage that was added on. with the crazy add on's of burning jealousy, weird new powers, sweet demeter children and sibling bonding, she never thought her prayers of making something 'interesting' happen would come true.

and just her luck that these add on's win her the golden ticket to potential death and romance. a dangerously weird combination. but if that was going to prove she was more than her nickname, she was all for it. if it was going to prove that all demigods, no matter what parentage, were strong, then fuck it, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

she is, and will always be, barbara allen, barbie allen. redhead and agressive aphrodite kid. and barbie allen will never be underestimated. and you bet your ass she won't let this bullshit danger damper her gods tier fashion taste.

꒰💌꒱ THE CAST ....

THE BARBIE DOLL
    as described in the fanfic  
BARBARA 'BARBIE' ALLEN

❝   suck my dick,  you lil' bitch!  ❞ ꒰       she/her        bisexual      ꒱ APHRODITE!     APHRODITE!

       she/her        bisexual     
APHRODITE!     APHRODITE!