012.

012. yes, it's that part now

THE EUPHORIA of winning seemed to stop barbie questioning why she found herself zipping across the east river on a hippocampi. but to be honest, even if that wasn't the case, a lot of shit had happened today. most crazy things seemed to pass by in blurs and it wasn't too long before they actually reached camp half-blood. she should also mention that percy was swearing a lot on the way there.

"who the fuck does she think she is?"  he'd shouted as they hopped on the hippocampi, "who the fuck does she think she is, taking my pegasus?"

"percy, babe, you might wanna calm-"

"i mean do i steal her fucking paintbrushes? no!"

"percy-"

"honestly what the fuck?!"

by the time they'd arrived at camp half-blood, she'd heard almost every swear word imaginable. both her, annabeth and val with the extra edition of nico stared at each other, as if to say what the fuck is going on? because honestly, none of the three knew exactly what was happening. percy had just dragged the four of them over. it really wasn't explained that much. however barbie got most of it once she saw there was something definitely wrong with the big house. because last time she checked, the big house didn't shoot random green mist everywhere. to be honest, she was kind of offended by the mist. it was like a rip off version of jerald.

what a bunch of wannabe's, jerald grumbled, her voice huffy in barbie's mind.

rachel opened her eyes as they ran towards her. but she looked as if she was sleepwalking, as if she could see them, but only in a dream.

"it's alright," he voice sounded far away, "this is why i've come."

honestly, she looked a bit like a zombie.

"but you'll be destroyed!" percy shouted.

she shook her head, a calming smile stretched across her face, "this is where i belong, percy. i finally understand why."

the house rumbled. the door flew open and green light poured out. barbie recognized the warm musty smell of snakes. mist curled into hundreds of smoky serpents, slithering up the porch columns and curling themselves around the house. then, the oracle stood in the doorway. the withered mummy shuffled towards them in her rainbow dress. she looked even worse than usual, which was saying a lot. her hair was falling out in clumps, her leathery skin was crackling like the seat of a worn-out bus and her glassy eyes stared blanky into space. but here's the creepiest thing, barbie almost had this weird and creepy eeling that they weren't. that they were staring directly at rachel. it was like a scene out of a horror movie.

hopefully the oracle didn't pull out a giant axe and kill them.

rachel held out her arms, not looking scared at all as she spoke, "you've waited too long. but i'm here now."

the sun blazed more brightly, a man appeared above the porch, floating in the air- a blonde guy in a blinding white toga with sunglasses and a cocky smile.

"apollo," barbie spoke, finding herself less dazed the last time she'd seen him. which was weird, because he looked exactly the same. yet he wasn't as attractive as he was before. not as... hot(?) as before...

he winked at her (which was now kind of disgusting) but held up his fingers to his lips. "rachel elizabeth dare," he spoke, "you have the gift of the prophecy. but it is also a curse. are you sure you want this?"