011.

011. percy jackson is kinda hot. with the bonus of cult summonings

BARBIE ALLEN really didn't like the whole tying her up situation. and what was worse was that not only had the tied her hands up now, but gagged her and tied her ankles. the bonus (sarcasm) was that all her friends were in the same position as her and nico now.

all of them were squirming, trying to free themselves. so far, barbie had cut through three sets of ropes and they had to keep tieing them up tighter and with more intricate knots. of course, it didn't help that she could still talk via jerald. but she was taking full advantage out of that to annoy their captors. because if she was going to get traded for money to kronos' army, she might as well give her captors a hard time. who knows? maybe they'd set her friends free?

she wants to know if you guys want to hear a joke, spoke jerald out loud.

the rest of the demigods looked at her as if she was crazy, and maybe she was, she'd been gagged twice and the previous smell of horse poop had messed with her head.

"what is it?" snapped geryon.

"spell icup."

"i-c-u-p- oh... missy you're asking for i-"

"knock knock."

"who's there?" asked the tired voice of eurytion.

"i am doctor."

"i am doctor, who?"

"no you're not!"

geryon barked out a laugh, "that one wasn't that bad."

she says it's because you have a shit sense of humour.

"is there a way to get rid of the mist? or to get it to shut up?" asked geryon to the demigods.

the demigods shrugged and barbie looked as if she was trying not to laugh. geryon sighed as he continued to watch the sun. it was getting close to percy's time being up now. and she was starting have little faith in her best friend. or well... crush. but really, how was he supposed to do this?

percy actually did manage to clean the stables, which surprised barbie quite a bit. he returned to geryon with a victorious look until he saw the rest of them tied up like rodeo animals. then he began to glare. a note to all those who have never seen percy angry, it's scary. it's like a storm on the ocean that could collapse a boat at any minute and dammit, it was kind of hot-

oh my gods stop it, she said to herself.

no please, mused jerald, please continue, it's funny.

"i cleaned the stables," he said with a glare, "now let my friends go!"

geryon turned to him with a smirk and asked, "did you know? how did you do it?"

percy had a rather impatient look on his face, but he managed to explain how he did it. mind you, he did it with dirt that somehow turned into water. but by now, barbie was used to it. she'd been at camp for basically seven years and had seen a lot of monsters and stuff. to be honest, she was pretty over it now and just wanted to have a normal day as a normal teen.

but when you're a demigod, you lose those privileges the minute a monster tries to kill you. sigh, good times.

"let my friends go," protested percy with a scowl, and barbie could see his gorgeous- i mean, sea-green eyes darkening, as if a storm was brewing,  "we had a deal."