Prologue

This is the third and last installment of His Girl series.

His girl #1 : His Go-to girl (completed)
His girl #2 : His Breakup girl (completed)
His girl #3 : His Rebound girl (ongoing)

After two years ulit matatapos lol. Enjoy!

*****

4.19.2021

Sooooo, I decided to revamp His rebound girl kasi hindi ko na maalala yung kwento nito and may naisip ako ulit tapos applicable din yung title tapos may time ako kasi nakaquarantine ako soooo, ayun hahahaha.

So, here's to restarting another story na after a million years ulit bago matapos. Lol.

And, I wanna say thanks to people who're still following me kahit inaamag na yung profile ko. Lol. Busy si ate niyo ghurllll. 

Keep safe everyone. Wash your hands. Don't go out if you can. 

To all the students, who may read this (or reading this), I know it's hard for you guys but it'll all end. One day, you'll be able to walk around the streets again. You'll be able to eat all the dirty but delicioussssss and yummy street foods (miss ko na kwek kwek and isaw and siomai). You'll be able to talk to and laugh with your friends again. And lastly, (and the most important thing) you'll be able to make silay to your crushes again.

One day, we'll be able to go back. This quarantine is just a reminder of all the little things that we took for granted before (AND OF COURSE, a reminder that we have a sh*tty govt)

Anywaysssss, so ayun. Hindi na to prologue hahahhaha.

But to give you a brief and not so madramang preview. This is all about a girl and a boy who are bestfriends (hilig ko sa magbestfriends hahahahhaha) na nagkalayo sa isa't isa dahil nagjowa yung si guy then nagreunite ulit after the guy and his jowa broke up.) 

Basta. Ayun. Pangit. Wag niyo basahin. HAHAHA CHAR. BASAHIN NIYO PLS. (Pero nakakatuwa may nagbabasa pa rin nung ibang stories ko. Nagugulat na lang ako)

SANA MATAPOS KO TO. HAHAHA.

Bye. Love you, cuties.