Gazed Looks

"Come on Idina were going to be late"

Shouted Kristin running into her car. She was wearing a beautiful gold dress that fell just below her knees. Her hair was curled and she looked beautiful.

"Im comming, don't leave me Kris"

That was Idina being late as always as she ran through the stage door, after just finishing a show. She opened the door and climed into Kristins car.

"And what took you so long?"

Kristin asked sarcasticly, with a little smirk and a gleam in her eye as she looked at how beauiful Idina looked. Idina was wearing a lengthly black dress which complimented her curves that Kristin adored. This truley was a gorgeous dress.

"Ug dont ask"

Idina looked down at her feet, then looked out the window in a gaze. Kristin knew something was up. Idina had the tendancy to look at her feet then stair around the place she was in when somethig was not right. Idina had been feeling like this a lot recently, but Kristin kept putting it of as it never seemed to be the right time to talk to Idina.

"You look so beautiful tonight, really you do" 

Kristin said hoping to cheer Idina up. She hated seeing Idina like this, it really killed her inside. 

"Thank you babe. But you look more beautiful, you look so beautiful in that dress, I love you in it."

Idina without a doubt loved the gold dress Kristin wore, it brought out her eyes

"Thank you princess, i've always liked this dress. So are you ready to go to dinner, just me and you tonight, though you could do with it."

Kristin knew she shouldnt of said Idina could do with it.

"Uggg what did you say that for"

Kristin thought to herself.

"Yeah, thank you hun, it was a really good idea, i've missed spending time with just me and you. Come on then this car isnt going to drive itself." 

Idina replied with a small grin. She then returned her gaze out the window. Idina looked so sad, so very sad. Kristin knew there was something up. But what? Kristin got the car startrd and drove down the streets on New York.