Breathe 1 : The History

Its been 10 years since everything started. When this mess started.

Before, everything is just normal. Birds flying in the deep blue sky, people minding their own business, couples holding hands each other going to their date, and children playing outside their houses having fun like there is no tomorrow.

Everything is just fine. No arguements, no wars and no any criticized citizen because of their sexuality nor appearance.

But then, as a certain group of crazy scientist introduced this gas, everything turned upside down.

There was a certain scientist invented this gas that will eventually make you young forever-like vampires in those movies. It was a gas that can make an old individual younger and is capable of aging to stop to any individuals.

The gas was called "Endless Youth". The gas caused wars and any other crisis because it is limited. Because of this, many rich person tried to buy the gas for themselves.

But a crazy idea was planned. They experimented gasses and turn it into a Endless Youth gas and they would spread this gas everywhere in the world. No any other continent exempted.

After a year, the group of scientist succesfully produced a huge amount if gas that can cope the whole world so there will be no other wars and crisis.

As they released the gas, some people opposed it. They don't want to be young and they would rather die because of old age than to live forever because mankind is not made to live forever. It may cause over population.

weeks passed, everything changed. The old individuals (not all of them) have inhaled the gas and they evovled into a person in the age of 30's. Even the children inhaled it as they don't want to get older. Everyone in the world inhaled the gas.

But, as year passed by, many abnormalities had shown. The person who inhaled the gas turned into a crazy one. They would kill each other or eat each other.

But because if the gas, their boddies have gone rotten and their mind finally went gone. They weren't thinking properly. Sometimes, if your body cant take the gas, it might burn you alive or you'll die in any seconds.

Just as what mentioned earlier, some people opposed it and fortunately there are a little percentage of people (7% to be exact) who are still living and fighting for their loved once or for theirselves.

And that includes the couple named Yoongi and Jimin.

Hiii!! I hope you liked the first chapter!

This is my first time writing this kind of genre actuallyyy 👉👈 Im used to fluff and angst and I haven't done this one so I better go out from my comfort zone and try something lmao

So yeah, Im really bad in action scenes but I promise to pour my efforts into it. I wanted to impress you all so- (I also want to try this as what I've mentioned)

So please don't forget to leave a vote and your thoughts! I love you all!!!

-ymcrumbs