Breathe 20: A day inside camp Merendelle: End

---

Yoongi's

Fourth day and tomorrow is the final day... I can't imagine myself getting back into Jimin's arms without being dead...

"Are you okay, Yoongi hyung?" Yoonjae asked me. He was at my back and we're in the invention cottage, where the planning will be happening.

"I-i am..." I lied. I can't calm down! Fuck it.
I don't know what's happening but I've got a bad feeling today.... I feel like getting sick or whatsoever.

"Yoongi, maybe you should go back in the main cottage. We'll still be able to deliver the plan to you via our new earpiece. Don't worry." Mike said and I nodded. I almosy forgot the earpiece thingy...

The new earpiece was distributed yesterday. Also, Vanessa has the same too. Anyways, the earpiece was an earing. It was a great idea coming from Vanessa though. It was supposed to be a ring but Vanessa immediately changed it..

I headed to the main cottage and saw Jimin, Jaeha, Elma who's holding my daughter, and Daewa was talking in the living room, laughing.

"Hey hyung." Jimin greeted and hugged me. I hugged him back, inhaled the sweet scent coming from his skin. I also hugged my kids too. I just had a feeling... it was a bad one.

[YG030913, this is YJ080306. immediately put your family and other in the van. The other men are already moving on the others.]

Its Yoonjae... But why??

"why?" I whispered as I softly pressed the iron ring in my ear.

[JUST IMMEDIATELY PUT THEM IN THE VAN! THE FRONT GUARDS WONT LAST MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO WITH THEM AS WELL.]

[A HORDE OF WEAKHALERS FOLLOWED!!!] I heard someone say.

fuck. it is happening.

"Elma, follow me." I said as I grabbed Jimin and Jaeha. Elma and Daewa followed and immediately bought them in the van.

I sighed in relief as Hoseok and Taehyung was taken to another van by my other comrade. They were too freaked out and Hoseok was struggling to free so he can help me. Unfortunately he didn't.

I saw Vanessa coming from the main cottage and hurrying to catch up. He got Elma and Daewa in her arms and hugged them tight. She kissed Elma softly and smiled at her.

I hugged my family as well. I kissed Jimin softly, as well as my kids.

"Pa, what's going on?" Jaeha asked.

"Nothing, my prince. Now go inside the van okay?"

A loud boom heard from the back. Also the creepy laughters and many screans was heard.

"Yoongi! Something's not right!!" Jimin freaked out.

I smiled and pushed them inside the van. The driver of the van (who was a trainee from my hands) held them tight and locked them in the driver's seat.

"Jaeha, protect your sister and your papa for me okay?" I whispered.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Jimin yelled as he tried to unlock himself but he failed.

"I love you Jimin! I'm so sorry!! Let's meet each other on the camp Hedittrean!!" I shouted as tears streams down from my eyes. I ran from them like a coward.

"Yoongi! No!" I heard Jimin cried, as well as Jaeha. I presumed my son reads the atmosphere as well I can hear them cry too..

Im so sorry...

Vanessa's

I hugged Daewa and Elma tightly. Maybe, this is the last time that I can feel the warmth I've been linging for years...

"W-what's happening, Vanessa?" Elma tried to be calm. Her voice is shaking.

"Daewa. Don't be a stubborn baby boy okay? guard your mommy for me. Understand?" I said as after my comrade locks up Jimin and Jaeha in the seat, he locks up Daewan in the seat too.

"Mama! Please! Don't leave!!" Daewa cried. He reads the atmosphere quickly. a clever boi.

I didn't answered and kissed Elma's soft lips tenderly, but it just last for a second.

"I love you. I love you so much. I love you. Im so sorry okay? I'll be back soon, hopefully. But baby, please be strong for our child... also for Jimin... I love you okay? remember that." I whispered as I showed a smile at her.

"D-dont!!! Vanessa! Do-" I pushed her inside the Van and closed it. I cried. But I need to do what I should do.

I heard them crying inside. It breaks my heart....

I ran to follow Yoongi who's ahead of me right now. Fortunately, I got him.

"Done saying goodbyes to your loved one?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes. " I answered.

"Anyway, we don't need that crappy thing....right?" He nervously slurred those words as he pulled out his gun

"Maybe yes, maybe no." I smirked as I saw three weakhalers and starts to fire.

"You heard it?" He started to shoot as well as a huge number approaches us.

"Of course! How would I wouldn't?! dumb!" I yelled so Yoongi can hear me.

This isn't the end. I know it..

Okay so, yeah the next chapter would be the action part but its short so- or let's just say its more into dialogues because its messy.

anyways, I hope you like this chapter! please leave a vote on this chap!!

Thank you for reading this chapter and let's see each other on the next chapters!!!

Stay safe, stay at home, stay hydrated. I love you all!!

-El