Breathe 9: Yoo-what?

Yoongi's

3 days have passed. Yes, 3 days, we're finally near to the camp Merendelle. God, everything was a hell when we're heading there.

Because why? First day in the van, we fucking encountered inhalers who knowd how to use gun and motorcycle. THEY CHASED US so we need to change our paths again so that they won't come in the camp.

The second day was supposed to be a relaxing day but our foster baby-Yeonghwa kept crying. Me and Jimin didn't have the perfect time for each other to cuddle.

The third day was a hell too, but its more hars than the first day. The inhalers got that bazooka and the van was nearly ruined! Thanks to Elma's driving skills, or else, we're dead by now.

"Yoon?" I heard a sweet voice coming from my back called me. Ah, its Jimin. I turned around and smiled at him. He was carrying Yeonghwa.

"Where's Jaeha?" I asked as I received the baby in my arms. damn, this baby is so light. I feel so bad.

"He's just in your back Yoonie." He chuckled. I sheepishly smiled.

He left and exchanged with Vanessa's chair in the passenger seat. He'll navigate the way now and Vanessa needs to rest.

"The baby's cute you know?" Oh, it's Vanessa.

I chuckled and nodded. "yeah, it really looks like Jimin's daughter though. She got Jimin's lips and eyes." I laughed.

"yeah, you're right." She laughed with me and played with the baby in my arms. I don't know but, seeing this baby in my arms somehow relazes me.

"Dad can you carry me too please?" Jaeha said as he sat beside me. I laughed.

I remembered last 2 days before, he's having a hard time slurring the words 'papa and dad'. He's cute that time though.

"Oh dear. Of I can just give your sister to you papa." I laughed. He pouted and crosses his arms.

"Maybe I can carry your princess, Yoongi." Vanessa suggested and I thanked her. I gave her my baby softly and she cooed while staring at it.

"dad, carry me now please?" I chuckled and nodded. I carried the boy in my arms and he cheered.

I noticed that he's light too, they really gone through many hardships before we saw them in the high way before....

"dad?" Jaeha suddenly called and I looked at him while he settled his head on my shoulder.

"You'll never leave us right? You and papa Jimin, right?" His question suddenly made me shed a tear. He's scrared to be alone...

I hummed andsoftly ruffles his hair. "We'll nevr leave you okay? That time will probably come but not now or soon." I whispered and he tightens the hug.

I really hope we'll get there soon.....

-

Jaeha finally fell asleep and I put him into the seat softly. I covered his body with the blanket and sat on the opposite seat.

My eyes wondered inside the van. The design and the mechanism is really familiar to me. Even the auto-pilot in this van.

"Vanessa, can I ask something?" I asked and looked at her still playing with my child.

"Yeah, what is it?" She didn't left her gaze on the baby. Maybe the baby is just too cute. She suddenly squealed and kissed the baby's tummy and chuckled.

"Can I ask who's the camp leader? You mentioned she's the one who made the design of this van, right?"

"Oh, yeah I've mentioned it before...." She trails off and carried the baby. "-She's Yoonjae."

"Yoo-what?!"

Im sorry this is a crappy one : ( I tried okay?