Breathe 34: Goodbye, B 09-80, Goodbye Camp Hedittrean.

September 19 2076

Jimin smiled proudly as he watches the people helping each other to fit in the chopper in front of them.

He can hear happy cheerings and wishes there. He can hear the people saying 'I can't wait to get out of here!!' He chuckled and walked towards Namjoon who's with Jin, guiding everyone through his words.

"Are all citizens ready to go?" Namjoon asked from the ground as two choppers were ready to go.

The individuals cheered and Namjoon smiled proudly. And now, he announced them to go now to Jeju and started to line up the next batch.

Its already September. September 19 to be exact. Everything's really fine. The past few weeks are a little bit exhausted for Jimin though.

Every week, Jimin and Hoseok with the other fighter individuals are assigned to fetch food in the nearby markets outisde the camp. They won't miss a week having attacked by Weakhalers or A.I's or even Howlers.

They would go back to camp with restless faces and tired bodies from running away or fighting those creatures all the way up there or here.

"Okay! Since the childrens are already sent, we need to bring the next batches of the kids and Women!" Namjoon said and Jaehe shook his head. Not wanting to leave Jimin in the camp.

"Appa! No!" Jaeha cried hugging Jimin tightly. Jimin just chuckled.

He caressed Jaeha's hair and kissed its forehead. "Baby, We'll go there soon, I promise."

"No! Lies! Daddy said that too but he didn't came along with us!" He cried harder. Jimin felt his chest tighten of what the poor boy said.

"I-i dun want you to not come with us Appa! I dun want to lose another daddy," Jaeha sobbed. Tugging Jimin's clothes.

Yeongwha was also crying when she's in Elma's arms. She made a grabby hands towards Jimin and Jimin's heart just melted.

Jimin carried Yeongwha and kissed her forehead softly and chuckled.

"You already understood what your Jaeha oppa said."

"Appa! Please come with us.." Jaeha begged. His snot is already slowly going outside if his nose. While his eyes is very red and puffy.

"I promise baby.... We just need to make sure the old ones and the children are able to make it there, okay?" Jimin reassured while wiping the snot away using the towel from Elma.

"N-no..."

"Yes, baby... Now go." Jimin pushed him to the door. Jaeha kissed his cheek.

"If you'll not come back, Jaeha and Yeongwha will hate you," He threatened, pointing his index finger towards Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes and promised once again to the boy. Soon, the chopper started to launch off and it goes higher and higher until it disappeared to Jimin's sight.

"Now the other's! Remember the limit!" Namjoon reminds and earning a 'yes' from everyone.

The people started to assemble inside the chopper, holding a bag with only one set of their clothes and enough foods if they'll get hungry on the flight.

As the chopper started to go higher....

A loud boom was heard.

-May 29 2020

someone's gonna die-

so anygays, I hope you liked this chapter and please dont forget to leave a star in every chapters!! Lets see each other soon!!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hydrated, stay at home. Iloveyouall!!!!

-El