Breathe 16: A day inside camp Merendelle: a device

3rd

Jimin left the dishes in the kitchen and immediately looked for Vanessa to see his foster kids. As he saw them, he smiled fondly as he saw them playing and Jaeha seemed love Jimin and Yoongi so much.

It is because he's been boasting how brave Jimin and Yoongi was in the past days when they're still heading here inside.

Jimin chuckled and decides to go see Yoongi who's in the E.C or the Experiment cottage. There, you can see some group of intelligent guys who's helping Yoonjae make the kind of van that they used heading here.

Also, they've been trying some unknown stuffs for survival measures if ever the sprinklers will stop working and a horde of inhalers will attack the camp.

Jimin finally arrived and he entered the cottage. He was surprised.

The interior design was something incredible. It has many rooms and he wondered why does the cottage looked so small outside but the interior is extremely huge?

There are many guys who's been working on the parts of the van. They're sweating and some if them hurt. Jimin was temoted to help them but a hand got his wrist. He gasped.

"hi Jimin hyung" Yoonjae smiled. Jimin felt relieved soon.

"Oh God. I thought its someone I don't know." Jimin chuckled.

"Such a scaredy cat hyung. Until now" Yoonjae chuckled, Jimin too.

"So anyways, what are you making about?" Jimin changes the topic as Yoonjae lead the way towards their working area.

There Jimin saw some small curcles but had some buttons in the middle. And there's Yoongi whose been trying to connect the wires inside the small device.

"What are these?" Jimin asked ashe pointed out.

"They're the handy version of the filter barrier that Ella Rosette made with her fiancee." Yoonjae said and Jimin showed an amused face.

"R-really? How'd you know how to make these?"

"She actually called me through the radio. It was shocking though." Yoonjae spoke. Jimin was dumbfounded.

"Why? Why are you shocked though?"

" Because she knew me. Why is that? I mean, I never met that Ella Rosette but she knew my fucking name." Yoonjae explained.

"oh."

Yoonjae smiled and headed towards Yoongi who's finally done connecting the strings. He gave it to Yoonjae and he smiled.

"How to use these?" Jimin asked a little bit curious.

"Oh. You only need to click the button in the Center once. Also, if you want to remove the Barrier, you just need to double click it." Yoongi explained as he gave Jimin one.

"Alpha Yoonjae. We finished putting a new design on every van. All of them were successful and a 0 percent probability for failing." A guy announced and Yoonjae thankes him.

"A new design? You're sometimes brother." Yoongi said, amused. Yoonjae winked and Yoongi played as grossed or something. The two of them laughed.

"Wanna see the new design? Come and follow me." Yoonjae said and the couple nodded its head.

-

They're about to enter the garage which an enough amount of van are settled there but...

"Alpha Yoonjae! Miss Ella Rosette called the raido and finding after you." An information guy called.

"okay so fuck it. Im so sorry hyungs. Let's see each other later okay? Maybe I'll show you the new designs tomorrow!" Yoonjae ran from them and immediately fasten his pace to go in the main cottage.

"Maybe, let's go see Hoseok and Taehyung, right?" Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded.

Now they're heading in the other area of the camp, which is a little barn.

-

"Hoseok! What did I just said?!" Taehyung scolded as he saw Hoseok in the floor, surrounded with chickens.

"Uh...What?"

"Gosh you're hopeless." Taehyung groaned and gathered the fooda for chicken. But soon, he saw Jimin and Yoongi heading in their direction.

He smiled and waved his hands towards them. Jimin waved back.

"I think the chickens loves Hoseok." Jimin joked seeing Hoseok in the floor surroundwd with chickens and started biting his shirt.

"yeah. I think so. They've been followung this dork since morning." Taehyung said and throwing the feeds into Hoseok.

"Hey! Stop it!" Hoseok yelled as he felt some feeds hitting on his face. Soon, the chicken started biting his face.

"Wanna help?" Taehyung proposed and Yoongi smiled.

"We would love to." Yoongi said as he grabbed the feeds from the side.

They also need to have fun a little bcs one of them will d i e soon, lmao.

Alsooo!!! Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you liked this one! Please don't forget to leave a star in this chapter !! (つω'*)

So yeah stay safe, stay hydrated Iloveyouall!!

-El