Breathe 18: A day inside camp Merendelle: Preparing

Yoongi's

It's been a day since Yoonjae announced the sudden training. We can't let the others die.

From my solo training, I came back to the main cottage and I presume that the male individuals already knew everything through their ear piece.

They were preparing for the sudden training and teaching if how to hold and use the guns and any other stuffs for the fight since yesterday.

Its already night and we removed the masks. I wanted to see my children and Jimin.

I headed into the room and see Jimin, and the kids already sleeping. I kissed their forehead one by one and wandered from the window.

I can see the clear sky above as the stars was scattered in above. The moon was displayed neatly above.

How I wish everything will just be fine just like before 10 years.....

I felt a hand in my shoulder and I knew who's hand is that. It was Jimin's.

"Honey, you're awake. Any stuffs bothering you?" He asked as he pecked my cheeks.

I can feel his arms snake on my waist and he snuggled his head on my neck.

I can't afford to loose them....

"Hyung.. you're crying." He whispered.

Am I?

I touched my cheek and felt the wetness streaming down to my chin. Im crying.. Yes I am...

I hugged him tightly. "Its nothing okay? I just missed my half sister..." I lied. He chuckled.

"Im afraid you never had one." he said. "Now, princey. Tell me what's bugging your mind all this time."

"About the gas..." I said.

"You said everything will be fine, right?" I hummed. I can feel a wet substance falling in my shoulder.

Jimin is crying...

"Hyung.. I may be strong, but Im scared.." He whispered. "Hyung, Im scared."

I kissed his head and rubbed his back.

"Don't worry okay? We'll get safe there. Without loosing each other." I whispered

"Promise?"

"Promise, my love."

Im so sorry I lied.

I can't reassure you that Im not going to die after this fight, Jimin.....

-

"Good morning, Yoongi." I heard Jimin's voice from my back. I whipped my head and saw him staring at me.

"Good morning, my love. You're up too early today." I said and he chuckled. He walked towards me and hugged me tight.

"You say we won't lie to each other right?" I freezed.

Maybe he knew... but he can't... he won't know I guess...

"r-right." I hesitantly answered and kissed his forehead before I wear my mask.

"See you later, honey." I said as I left. I heard him hum and immediately walked towards the large field i the back of the camp but still inside the steel walls.

-

"Good morning, Yoongi-ssi." The males greeted as they saw me entering the fields holding a gun that Yoonjae and the inventor team made since before we got here in the camp.

It was a gun with no any bullets needed. You can use the gun without losing any bullets and plus, its handy. It's not heavy like the other guns. Also, you won't be able to use it if the gun didn't recognize the owner by biometrics. This gun is clever enough to be tricked that easily though. Also, it can detect if you're an inhaler or not. It was a best way to avoid inhalers to use those.

Fortunately, Yoonjae and the team made a perfecr amount of guns like these and there are also spares in each vans. They made tons of duplicates so its perfect.

"Cut the formalities youngmen. We are here because of the sudden information about these A.I's heading here. We all need to prepare and try not to tell the women, specially my husband." I spoke and they noded their heads. With that, we startes the training by jogging so that we won't get cramped after this hussle day.

-

Surprisingly, these men are fast learners and they did a great job. We're done in fighting in fists, giving advices how to win a fight without using any guns or weapons, self defense, and now, we're in the gun part.

"As my brother, Yoonjae told me...." I trailed off as I got my gun. But, the gun still don't recognize my biometrics so it can't be used, yet.

"-this gun is not the normal gun we used to have before. This has a special features that is very perfect for fighting." I explained and they looked at me in amusement as I let them see my gun.

"Every men in this village will use this gun and y'all should NOT use it for any nonsense. Understand?!" They replied 'yes sir' and I smiled.

"So, this gun has biometrics. So you need to do some process here and there so that the gun would obey to your orders like pulling the trigger then it would fire unlimited bullets. Now, follow what will I do." I said as a pair of Yoonjae's infornat did the same thing I did.

I showed how I cut my index finger and reached for the trigger, still using the finger I made a small cut.

They did the same. I observe how brave mostly of them are... some of them are hesitant of making cuts but did it anyways.

A few seconds later, the exterior surface of the gun, (in the part that you'll put on your magazine) there, I saw something engraved there completely. It was just like a magic.

YG030913

(A/N: if you don't know, the magazine is a part of a gun where you will put your bullets inside it.)

They did the same thing and the the guns glowed same as mine. They stood in shock.

"Now, let's try how to use the guns." I spoke as they lifted their guns above.

Im working on the action part and it was a little but difficult... or let's just say ITS SO DIFFICULT. But yeah, I need to get out of my comfort zone and try new stuffs
ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

Anygays, I hope you liked this chapter and please leave a vote!! Thank you for reading and let's see each other kn the next chapters!!

Stay at home, stay hydratwd, stay safe. Iloveyouall!!!

-El