Breathe 12: I missed you too hyung, so much.

Yoongi's

I woke up in a soft surface. I can feel something warm sorroundong my body. I slowly opened my eyes and.... Where am I?

A thick blanket was all over me and I am in a cozy maple room. Everything was just like the normal days before....

Its alreadt dark so I removed my gas mask and took a deep breath. I ruffled my hair and as I was about to go out from the bed, someone entered.

"Yoonie, are you okay now?" A soft voice greeted my ears. Ah, Jimin.

I can see him smiling at me sweetly, holding a tray of soup and milk. He walked towards me and settled the tray in the nightstand and sat beside me.

He showed a soft smile and engulfed me in a warm loving hug. I can't help but to hug him back. He rubbed my back and pulled away from me and kissed my forehead softly.

"Eat your dinner okay? Go downstairs becausr Jaeha is so worried about you. Also Yeonwha." He chuckled.

"I will." I said and he pecked my lips softly then got out from the room. But, before he stepped outside, he showed me a caring smile then stepped out and closed the door.

I just ate my soup and drank my milk. The soup was somewhat familiar to me. Its taste is so familiar.

I wear my slippers and stretched a little bit. I just realized I passed out because I knew Yoonjae was......

"Yoonjae...." I muttered and dashed out the room and headed to the main hall. But, as I headed there, I didn't see anyone, except Taehyung and Hoseok who's taking care of my son.

"Dad!" Jaeha called as he saw me and ran towards me. I crouched diwn and opened my arms wide.

"Hey Jaeha, son." He hugged me tightly and hit my back lightly.

"Don't do that again, dad." He muttered. "Im so worried about you... I thought you're going to be like my mother."

I chuckled. How could a kid like him thought about that? "I'm not going to die young man. Don't worry."

He pulled the hig and grabbed my wrist. I just followed him and we got into the big oak door. What are we doing here?

"What are we doing here, youngman?" I asked and he smiled sheepishly.

"Just be quite and follow me. Sh...." He answered and opened the door.

As I opened the door, a large rectangular table appeared and Jimin and others. But, there's someone is also there and thats.....

"Y-yoonjae?"

He turned around and smiled at me. God! It was really Yoonjae....

"Yoongi hyung" He called and ran towards me. I was immediately engulfed in a warm hug. The warmth that I've been missing all these years...

Don't get me wrong, I also loved Jimin's hugs but this person who's hugging me right now was Yoonjae, my long lost brother....

We pulled the hug and I immediately smacked his head earning an 'ow!' from him.

"You idiot! I told you don't let go of my h-hand!" I can hear my voice trembling and cracked. He hust smiled and held my face, wiping the wet substance that leaked from my eyes.

"Im so sorry hyung... Don't cry now, okay? We found each other once again. Its okay." He whispered. I nodded and hugged him again.

"I missed you so much Yoonjae... Don't you dare loose ypur way again or else, I'll find you agin." I whispered, still my voice is trembling.

"I missed you too hyung, so much." He tighten the hug and I can feel wetness in my shoulder.

Soon, we pulled the hug and I felt a hand holding mine's. I looked in my side and I was greeted by a warm smile.

It was Jimin's.

He whispered 'everything is fine now, don't worry' and I nodded. He cupped my face and wiped the tears on my eyes for me.

"Can you cut the drama part? We're here too." Someone grumbled. It was Elma.

"You stop grumbling you idiot. Its their most awaites part of their life." Vanessa scolded and me and Jimin laughed.

Soon, as the atmosphere was less dramatoc, Yoonjae invited us to sit on our seats in the rectangular table and the lights just suddenly turned off, caused Jaeha to whimper in Jimin's lap.

Thoughts?

Anyways, I just really wanted your thoughts because you know, two chapters-straight is a little bit 'too' dramatic so-

anyways, thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to hit the vote in this chapter! Let's meet each other on the next chapters!!!

-El(。>﹏<。)