Breath 8: Yeonghwa and Jaeha

Again, as the darkness coped the sky and as the stars showed up, the gang removed their masks and ate their dineer which is just biscuits and water.

Fortunately, the model of the van is really rare so it is expected to let the van drive by itself just to put your location and the system of the van is the incharge of everything.

Earlier, it was a dull afternoon because of the level 3 Inhalers didn't stopped firing the van and they even threw something to it that caused a loud thud and also caused the baby in Jimin's arms cry.

"So who's taking responsibility of the baby?" Elma asked as she let Vanessa sleep on her lap. Elma let Vanessa rest because of some reasons ; she cried to much and too tired.

A dead silence followed after.

"We obviously can't because we got our own child in the Merendelle." Elma muttered in the midst of silence.

"I think Me and Yoongi will." Jimin suddenly said while checking on the baby and the boy-who's still awake.

"Yeah. Jimin's right. We're just going to get married anyway so...." Yoongi butted in. Elma smiled at them and caressed Vanessa's cheeks.

"Uh, can I ask something?" This time, it was Taehyubg whos speaking.

Elma nodded and looked at him.

"Why does Vanessa just cried earlier?"

Elma smiled sadly.

"Its because when the abnormalities of the gas showed up, she can't protect her mother and her sister. She almost died and her mom and her sister died.... I was the one who saved her but..." She clenched hand. "-I only managed to save her"

-

Everyone is already asleep except Jimin and the bou that they saved earlier. Jimin noticed that the boy don't want to sleep.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin asked as he walled towards the boy. The boy whipped his head and saw Jimin.

"You'll be my papa starting now, right?" The boy suddenly said. Jimin's lips grew into a smile.

Jimin hummed and carriedn the boy and let it sat on his lap. "You can call me anything you want."

"Do you have a name?"

"Jaeha...." The boy named Jaeha muttered. "and my sister is Yeonghwa.."

"I got it. Now sleep okay?" Jaeha nodded as Jimin cradled the boy in his arms.

"pa....." Jaeha muttered. Jimin's heart fluttered as the boy slurred the word.

"What is it baby?"

"Is my mom alright?" Jimin can see the pure Innocence in those two doe-eyes.

Jimin smiled softly and hugged the boy. "She's alright right now. She won't hurt anymore." He whispered as the boy finally fell asleep in his arms.

short chapter bcs writers block