Breathe 32: hunches

Yoongi smiled brightly as he can use his legs and arms freely. All he wanted to wait is to make his wound in his stomach completely healed so he'll be able to carry heavy stuffs.

He stretched his arms a bit and started to exercise but-

"Min Yoongi is bit allowed to exercise, not until his wound in the stomach is completely healed." Beomgyu scolded like a mother and Yoongi grumbled.

"But Beomgyu, I've been in the bed in two weeks an-"

"No buts, Min Yoongi. No means no."

"Yah! Its 'hyung' for you!" Yoongi scolded.

Beongyud mocked him and rilled his eyes. He told Yoongi to sit and he did.

He treats his wound by changing its bandages and putting some meds in it to lessen the pain.

"Thank you, Beongyu." Yoongi smiled as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"You're welcome, hyung. JUST DON'T DO SOME STUFFS THAT IM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO."

"Aish. You really soundes like my mom-no. my fiancee." He chuckled.

Beomgyu smiled. "Missed him?"

"yeah. I hope we'll see each other soon. For now, we'll wait for the perfect time to go to Jeju." Beongyu agreed and excused himself.

Yoongi smiled sadly after. Oh how he really missed Jimin and their kids.

He pouted as he craves for his fiancee's hugs and kisses. Tiny kicks from his princess and complaints from his prince about being so nosy beside him.

He sighed.

"We'll meet soon. Hopefully."

-

"I told you Vanessa, I don't love him. Nope! And will never be." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes and winced of the memory.

"Okay okay. You win. Im sorry." Vanessa spoke. Jimin's eyes soften and hugged her.

"Thank you for caring about us. At least you cared." Jimin giggled.

They talked about Jackie being so pervert and too annoying. Jimin thought about reporting him to Namjoon, so he won't meddle in his life again...

Maybe to stuff him into another camp? Or just Jimin to avoid that man. Avoiding Jackie is enough.

"Appa! I don't want Jackie to be my daddy!" Jaeha butted in with a disbelief in his cute, small face.

"Why?" Vanessa giggled.

"He is a pervy to other girls or boys!" Jaeha winced as he remembered Jackie being an old pedo in the nursery.

"Oh God. that's so hilarious." Jimin mades a face and the three if them laughed.

They talked until Jaeha was completely asleep into Jimin's tigh. Smiling because of his happy dreams with his daddy, Yoongi.

Jimin was in a deep thought after. He just have these hunches about Yoongi being alive or whatsoever. He just felt something.

"Anything wrong, Jimin?"

"I don't know, Vanessa... I just really got these hunches that Yoongi is still alive.... My hunches were never wrong." Jimin spoke as he slowly nibbled his nail.

"I just hope, he is. I didn't saw him that time but... I heard some splash thingy... and Im thinking of Yoongi being..." Vanessa trails off, trying not to trigger Jimin.

"Smashed?" Jimin continues and Vanessa nodded.

"I wish he isn't though..." Jimin sighed, Vanessa nodded.

-May 28 2020

I hope you liked this chapter and please dont forget to leave a star in every chapters!! Lets see each other soon!!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hydrated, stay at home. Iloveyouall!!!!

-El