Breathe 28: Moved

"Good afternoon, folks. Everyone should be relaxed for the whole October for now as Ella Rosette settled for a new date for the Explotion held by the government."

Everyone can hear Namjoon who's speaking in the meantime. Even Jimin who's still helping the teens in their combats in the hidden part of the camp.

"moved?" Jimin muttered as he gave a gun to a male.

"We'll move soon on September... but the explotion thing is on January. So for now, let's take this week a relaxing week for everyone and of course, the guards will have some shifts to protect us."

"Oh." Jimin muttered as he pointed a gun in the dolls which is the targets.

"But the shifts will not be 'too' exhausting as all the guards will not roam around anymore. The group just had these security cameras and it's already in every corners of the camps. Also those security bots that was invented by Choi Beomgyu from the B 05-0.6 "

Soon, the speaker ends with an annoying shriek and the people cheered in happiness.

Jimin smiled and continued to teach the males who's willing to fight for emergency. But Jimin is really confident that nothing will ever happen again.

"Appa!" A voice from the back called and he knew who is it already.

"Jaeha? Why are you here?" Jimin asked as he excused himseld from the males.

He ran over to his son and greets him in a warm motherly hug. Jaeha giggled after.

"Yeongwha can finally walk!!" Jaeha cheered.

"Really?! You ain't joking, right?" Jimin was slowly eaten by his excitement for the good news his son gave to him.

Jaeha nodded and showed a big smile.

Finally! His daughter knows how to walk!!

"Ah. Im so proud" Jimin whispered as his heart swelled in happiness.

"I need to go back now, pa. Aunt Vanessa will scold me and Aunt Elma afterwards." Jarha chuckled.

Jimin nodded and softly pinched the cheeks of his son. Soon, he saw Jaeha joining Elma going in the nursery.

--------------

"

Im so happy!" Jumin squealed as he got home and saw his princess walking in the hall slowly.

Its already dark and even though Jimin was already worn out from teaching the trainees, he can still carry his teo babies.

"Appa! Stop!" Jaeha squealed. While Yeongwha just laughed.

"Alright. Alright." Jimin chuckled and put them down.

He looked at the kids and smiled after. He excused himself and ran upstairs to change his clothes. Also to take a shower because he's smelly in the moment.

As he changed he touches the necklace from Yoongi while looking at his own reflection in the mirror. He smiled and thought of his deceased lover.

"Of only you're here...." He muttered.

"You will maybe see the chance our Yeongwha learned to walk without any assistance..."

-May 25 2020

short chapter and Im sorry!!

so anygays, I hope you liked this chapter and please dont forget to leave a star in every chapters!! Lets see each other soon!!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hydrated, stay at home. Iloveyouall!!!!

-El🖤