Breathe 31: Sweet Decision

Its been three days since Vanessa said thoae words to Jimin and Jimin keeps thinking about something.

Should he let Jackie be a father to his kids?

"I still love Yoongi and....." He stopped talking while seeing Jackie being so helpful to everyone

He saw him making the old individuals laugh and plays with the kids.

He smiled softly and the view just melts his heart.

Now, he thought about Jackie being with him in any times.... Having fun and being with the kids. Maybe... The kids will love him, right? He's a goid man afterall.

And thought once again of the happy moments with Yoongi. with the kids and thougths about how happy Jaeha and Yeongwha when Yoongi's there.

He sighed and smiled.

"I should give him my answer.... right?" Jimin muttered to his self while smiling.

"Maybe this will work out..." He smiled.

-

Its already night and Jimin felt so nervous about aeeing Jackie once again.

Earlier, he called Jackie and said they'll meet in the training site that makes Jackie smile widely and hug him.

"You can do this."

He walked down the path and saw Jackie being so beautiful in the moonlight. His hair being neatly combed and his sweat that caused by running the hell out of him just to be earlier than Jimin.

Jimin sighed and ceared his throat, causing Jackie to look at him. Jackie's face lit up and waved.

"Jimin!" Jimin smiled nervously and walked towards him.

Jackie smirked. He knew Jimin will be his boyfriend, or a father of his kids, sooner or later.

you'll be mine soon, sweetie

"uhm..." Jimin trails off as he kept fiddling his two index fingers.

Jackie smirked and snaked his two arms into Jimin's waist. Jimin flinched.

He leant into Jimin's shoulder and sniffed his faint scent of soap he used earlier.

"C-can you get off me?"

"No Jimin... Hm. Just let me be your boyfriend Jimin," He whispered.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and tried to get Jackie off him.

"Hm. you're so hard to get, Jimin... Just let me,"

Jimin was now irritated but tries to remain calm. He finally gets off from Jackie's arms and looked at him.

"No... Jackie... That's my decision," Jimin finally said.

"What? Come on Jimin! Just let me be your boyfriend! And also, that Yoongi giy is already dead! Im sure he's dead with just one pop. He can't even protect you-"

SLAP!

Jackie felt a sting on his cheeks. Soon, he felt a byening sensation in his cheek and he looked at Jimin.

Jimin looked so angry-No. he was furious.

"Say it one more time and Im gonna beat the hell out of you, Jong." Jimin finally used his last name.

"But Jimin! What Im saying is true, right? That Yoongi guy is weak! Its the reason why he didn't got here!" Jackie yelled.

"Don't you ever say that to me again, Jackie. Yoongi isn't weak. He protected us and he did all his best to not the A.I's follow us. He died because of us!"

"First of all, I got here because Im gonna reject you politely and try not to hurt your feelings, Jong. Second, My kids doesn't like you. Even my Jaeha. He thinks you're an old pedo. Third, I still love Yoongi and I will NEVER cheat on him." Jimin added with a furious look on his face.

"You're cancelledt, Jong Jackie." He lastly said as he left.

-May 28 2020

DUDE the unpublished parts of this book is close to the end, yet we are still so far-

So, in 3 days, Im gonna update tons! If I updated many chapters in one day, that means I already finished writing the book and probably waiting this book to reach 1k reads to publish another one. I-

Also! If you noticed the dates in the author's note, that's the date when I finished writing the chapters! I need to tell you if you're kinda confused kekekekkee

ALSO, WHO'S FUCCIN READY FOR THE FESTA AND BANGBANG CON?! DUDE WHAT THE FUCK. THE FESTA IS NEAR AND WE GOT; NAMGI, VMIN, AND 2SEOKGGUK SUBUNITS THIS BITCH AIN'T READY.

I hope you liked this chapter and please dont forget to leave a star in every chapters!! Lets see each other soon!!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hydrated, stay at home. Iloveyouall!!!!

-El ; )