Breathe 15: A day inside Camp Merendelle: exceptions

Jimin

After we harvested the crops, the old lady thanked me and Yoongi hyung, and she decides to invite us in their cottage. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time for that because Im looking out for my son and Yoongi will going to Yoonjae to make a device or something.

"Oh. That's a bad timing." The old woman said in sadness. I can see that she's genuinely sad this time.

If I could let someone look for Jaeha... but that will be a worst idea ever. Jaeha doesn't want me to roam around because he always thought about being left.

"But Can even give you some of my cookies? I made them with my own original recipes." The old woman declared and greatfully nodded. She smiled and excused to get the cookies.

I bowed at her and sat in the bench near the cottage. From here, I can see my son and my princess playing with Vanessa and Elma's son. My little princess is having fun alone with some other babies like her. How adorable.

"Here is it, Jimin. Thank you for helping us out." The old lady suddenly spoke behind my back. I flinched and whipped my head to hear direction. She laughed.

She handed me cookies in a beautiful crafted basket with a beautiful cloth inside before the cookies. It was a flowery one.

"Thank you Maam." I said and she nodded and smiled too. I walked towards my son who's playing with his play date and smiled at me as he saw the basket.

"Pa? what ish that?" He asked as his eyes were looking at the basket, suspecting the appearance.

"Its cookies, swetie." I answered and ruffled his hair.

"Is that from Mrs. Hermie?" Daewa suddenly asked. Mrs. Hermie? I won't forget that.

"Oh, is that her name?" Daewa nodded and invited me to their picnic area and sat there with the cookies I have. Daewa politely gave me the cup with drink inside.

I muttered thanks and he just smiled. Jaeha enjoyes the cookies, also Daewa. I let them eat like that for a while and make them help me cleaning the area.

And suddenly, I noticed something...

My heart skips a beat when I saw some kids not wearing any gas mask.

"W-wait! Elma!" I called Elma who's fortunately passing by us. She whipped her head and saw me panicking.

My son is also not wearing any gas mask. I-i don't know.... I-i can't stable my breathing.

"Jimin! Calm down." Elma hurried to get me and let me sat in the bench. She helped me to breathe properly through the mask.

"M-my son... Isn't wearing any m-mask... And o-other kids t-too.." as I slurred those words, I tried to catch my breath and to make my breathing stable.

She rubbed my back gently and whispered 'its okay'. everything's not okay. What if my son is gonna be one of those ugly inhalers?!

"Only the kids of age 10 above are vulnerable to be one of those if ever they'd sniff the air okay? Calm down." Elma explained.

"pa! what happened?" This time, Jaeha butted in with some tears in his eyes. Oh please don't cry....

My breathing became stable after hearing my son's voice. It ain't weird and creepy.

"pa!" Jaeha squealed as I hugged him tightly. I thought Im gonna lose him...

"Its okay Jimin. Jaeha is still 7 and he'll be okay." Elma reassured. I muttered thank you and decided to rest for a little bit since harvesting crops is kinda exhausting since it also needs to cultivate the soil again.

Vanessa came and assured me that she'll look after my children also her's. Then Elma bought me to the main cottage and I finally got into my toom and closed my eyes for a bit.

-

"Is he gonna be okay?" I heard a familiar voice in my side. My eyes are still closed because I decided not to open those. I need to realx a little bit.

"you're so worried about him gosh." A femenine voice chuckled. Vanessa?

"Just tell me okay?"

"psh. He's okay. He's just a little bit tired since you and him helped the harvesting of the crops. As you left after Harvesting, he insisted to do the cultivating so he's a little bit exhausted. Not to mention he's panicking as he saw your foster childrens not wearing a mask. "

" I felt so sorry not telling him... Im kinda busy thinking about the route we'll be taking soon..." Yoongi said in a sorry voice. Oh Yoongi...

"I-its okay." I muttered as I slowly opened my eyes. He instantly whippes his head in my direction and caressed my hair with his long veiny hands.

"Oh god. Jimin, Are you okay now? Tell me. Does some parts of your body hurts?" He bombarded me questions that made me laugh. I looked at the clock in the room and noticed its 2:45 in the afternoon....

Vanessa excused herself and headed into the kids so me and Yoongi is the only one's who's left.

"I'm okay, honey. Don't need to worry." I reassured my finacee. He gave me the breakfast bed table with some foods and kissed my head since We have our gas mask on.

"Eat these okay? Please eat all of them You haven't eat since morning." He whispered and I nodded.

"Let's meet downstairs baby. I'll just be in the experiment cottage okay?" He said and kissed my head once again.

I nodded and he left. Then, I started digging on my food so I can immediately go downstairs to see my foster kids and also Yoongi.

I've been working for the action scenes. Im trying so please bare with me if its not better as y'all expected. : ) i s u c c in wroting action scenes 🤣🤣

OKAY SO I ACTUALLY WROTE ALMOST 25 CHAPTERS BUT I STILL HAVEN'T PUBLISHED IT BCS I WANTED IT TO BE S L O W AND I'LL EDIT SOME OF IT. (AND I WANTED TO EDIT MY FIRST 3 STORIES BUT I'M TOO LAZY FOR IT ㅠㅠ ) ALSOOOOO I'LL STOP MY UPDATE HERE AND UPDATE ONE CHAPTER TOMORROW IG....

ALSO GAYS.... WHAT THE FUCK MIN YOONGI. I KNOW IM FUCKING LATE FOR HYPING YOUR 'DAECHWITA' BUT DUDE ITS SO FUCKING LIT. YOU KNOW DUDE? YOU ALMOST KILLED ME U ASDFGHJKL

NOW YOU REALLY DON'T WANT SOME MEMBER TO STEAL YOUR THRONE AS MY BIAS HUH? I LUV U SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAA

Okay sooo(Im back to normal lmao) I hope that you liked this chapter and don't forget to left a star in every chapters!

Please stay safe, stay hydrated, stay healthy, stay at home. Iloveyouall!!!

-El