S.U.M.M.A.R.Y

🅢̣̣̣ 🅤̣̣̣ 🅜̣̣̣ 🅜̣̣̣ 🅐̣̣̣ 🅡̣̣̣ 🅨̣̣̣ :

Evelyn was born into a wealthy family and believed that she would lead a peaceful and enjoyable life.

However, after the death of her family members and the greed of her aunt and uncle, she lost her properties and wealth.

To make matters worse, her hypocritical cousin manipulated others to believe she was kind and blamed Evelyn for every wrongdoing, humiliating her out of jealousy.

And as if that wasn't enough, Evelyn's husband had been cheating on her since before they were married, and their marriage was all part of a plan to take away her father's company and the little fortune she had left.

After enduring years of betrayal and misery, Evelyn finally decides to seek revenge.

She tears down the hypocritical mask of her cousin and reduces her greedy uncle and aunt back to their original sorry states.

She also strips her husband of everything he values bit by bit, and swears to pay back his mistress hundred times for each humiliation and rage.

Evelyn is determined to take back what is rightfully hers, and with her skills in navigating power struggles and scheming conspiracies, she is second to none.

----------------------

A.N

Dear friends,

My name is Alessia, and this is my first time as a writer. I'm honored to take this adventure with you.

I hope you enjoy the story that contains swings of emotions, from sad to happy, with a guaranteed happy ending.

Please note that the story's development is slow for the first chapters but will pick up once the female lead leaves her husband.

I will present each character when their role is about to begin, and there will be conflicts and lots of angst. I understand that at some point, you may hate me, but please know that everything I write has a reason and is necessary for the story's development.

Lastly, I thank you for the chance to share my thoughts with you. I am nervous but confident that I will receive lots of support and guidance from you.

Though nervous I can feel there will a be lots of support and guidance from you.

I'll do my best and try hard not to dispoint you.

😍

I LOVE YOU

P. S: I'm sorry if I make too much grammatical mistakes English is not my native language