C.H.A.P.T.E.R 8

A. N:
for the thoughts Italic
For the talks Bold

Enjoy😊
--------

Pit...Pit...Pit....( the sound of the water drops falling from the roof)

Trying hard to open his eyes and regain consciousness. However the task seemed easier said than done.

His body so heavy and his muscals were singing in pain as if he was run over with a truck.

Some time pass before He was finally able to open his eyes completely though still disoriented at first.

After recalling what happened before he fainted he felt a shiver running down his spine.

Turning around fast in order to better understand the situation he was currently in ( and hopefully all of this will turn out to be an illusion or a nightmare ) to his surprise every member of his gang was around him seemingly as disoriented as himself .

They inspected every part of the garage in their field of vision but there was no trace for Evelyn or any of the events that took a part not long ago.

Maybe she left after they fainted

Somehow they felt relieved at the thought of not seen her again.

They tried to stand up yet was unable to move a muscle other than sitting up which seems to consume all their energy.

A. N: this is the abandoned factory's interior

 N: this is the abandoned factory's interior

A. N: this is the abandoned factory from outside

Unfortunately, their joy was short lived. Once they were fully sited and awake. Evelyn emerged from the shadows.

Lazily she cast them a glance then turned to search for something to sit on.

Finding the perfect place over some machine's part that served as a chair.

She turned back her attention to them and said with a Cheshire smile plastered on her face

" Well hello again gentlemen 😊"