C.H.A.P.T.E.R 5

For the talks later

"Master "

"Subordinate "

--------

She was kidnapped!!!

Royal City:

In a dimly lit room stood a lone figure in front of the big window taking in the view of the city.

P

P. S: This is how I imagined the room

After a while a knock on the room door was heard not so loud but still firm.

Without moving from his stand he answered lazily

"Come in"

Not being told twice the door knob turned around and in came a long sturdy figure though not that muscular his aura tell another story.

Waiting patiently for his master to grant him permission to inform him about the news he just received.

His wait was not long and he started his report stating what their men in Key city has just sent him urgently

" Master it is about the woman you ordered us to monitor, the Gallagher descendent "

"Hmm... Continue "

"Apparently something happened between her and her husband"

Lifting his eyebrow slightly without a care in the world his master answered

"And I should be concerned because....? "

" Master I didn't wish to bother you either"

" Then why are you here? "

" The thing is in her fury miss Gallagher left the mansion in a hurry"

Talking till here he clearly saw from the corner of his eyes his Master's right eye twitch.

He hurriedly continued his statement afraid if he tag it any longer his Master would punish him

"Ehm... After that Miss Gallagher was kidnapped on her way from a nearby park "

Seems unbothered by the news he slowly holds the wine glass in his hand to his lips and slowly took a sip.

After some time he turned his attention back to his subordinate and asked lightly :

" Is it serious? "

Frowning a bit, the man answered

" At first it looked like a typical kidnapping case thus we thought none of it. However, as it was Master's order to monitor her moves and report if anything was out of the ordinary"