C.H.A.P.T.E.R 7

Hi everyone how y'a doing? I hope you're having good time here is my new chapter

Please ENJOY
-----------_----------

Lying on the cold, icy floor. Her body was numb and weak, and her hands and legs were tied by thick ropes.

The rope was tightly and painfully bound against her wrists and ankles.

The coldness of the night sent a chill down her spine. It was cold, and she had shivers and goosebumps all over her body.

A tsunami of fear and despair overwhelmed her.

No, she refuses to give up like this !!!!

No! Impossible!!!!

She needs to stall for time

Just a few minutes more and THEN...

She kept repeating these words in her mind.

She wriggled her restless body and her fingers suddenly felt a cold, icy object with a sharp tip. She was exhilarated and continued touching and feeling that object, realizing that it was a piece of small rock.

She used all of her remaining strength and held the piece of rock in her hands tightly.

Feeling her restless movements the two men on her sides pressed her into the floor further .

She clenched her teeth and tried to gain a sitting position when an acute pain pierced her waist. But that could not stop her determination to save herself.

After trying a few times, she finally sat upright. She used her hands that were tied by a rope to support her legs, then she untied the loosen rope on her legs.

Considering the chances of her escaping nearly impossible, the kidnappers did not tie the rope really tight nor did they tied her hands to the back of her body. This gave her a chance to break free.

Suddenly, the man she assumed was their leader came close and stood in front of her

"You're awake, and still have the energy to escape. It seems like the dosage of the chloroform was insufficient!"

Flinching at his hard tone she asked

"Who are you? Why did you kidnap me, and what is your motive?"

"Who am I? Don't you even know who we are ! "

At this the kidnapper was provoked, and his originally gentle face turned evil-looking as he stared at her.

He grabbed her hair and pulled it downwards so that her face was facing up. She could now look at him clearly.

"You don't know me. But, you must have heard of The Black Leopard Mafia ! Unfortunately, your luck is not good and you offended someone you should not have offended ! "

" You have only yourself to blame over your misfortune this time"

She thought for a while, then she remembered a report she red not long ago about Black Leopard Mafia.

They used to be a group of hooligans rooming the streets specializes in stealing and selling drugs. However, half a year ago they were lucky enough to befriend a strong master and was able to get his protection.

Thus, they no longer have anyone to fear as a result their moves turned restless and soon they dominated the power structure of Key city.

Suddenly, the last sentence kept repeating in her head