C.H.A.P.T.E.R 6

The Kidnapping Pt.2

A. N

'Italic' for Thoughs

'Bold ' for talk

Enjoy 😘😘😘

---------////----------

Tired, that was the first thing she felt once she opened her eyes.

She tried to adjust her sight first, because of the dim light from the moon it was hard to see her surroundings.

After some time, she was finally able to see the outlines of what she assumed an abundant garage.

The second thing she felt was the sting from her wrists and feets when she tried to move them.

Looks like she's tied

Great! Just F*****g Great

So they assumed she would try to run away if she was to be left untied

No sh*t Sherlock

Jeez at least they taught so highly of her.

Anyway I need to carefully analyze the situation .

First, they used a sedative though it was small dose (so she won't be unconscious for long after they moved her away) . She is sure they estimated the time the chlorophorm's effect will start to warn out and it won't be long before she confronts them.

What confused her more was the sedative itself. It was no typical anesthesis, clearly this one was purchased from the black market as its composition was improved and thus its effects were enhanced. It was hard to detect, with a strong ability to paralyze a person yet highlight his sense of the touch and making even the small touch feels extremely painful. All with said person wide awake yet hopeless.

Secondly, she suspected this place to be an abandoned factory and if her assumptions are right these machines broken parts belongs to a silk making factory.

Since there is only one factory at the city's outskirts that agrees with the description it must be this one.

Going all the way to Kidnap her and bring her as far as possible In order to make sure no one and nothing would spoil there plans.

These are no ordinary hooligans, Mafia ? May be. If she's not wrong this was planned for at least a week before.

To be able to predict her moves and choose the right moment to execute their plan she must have been watched and for a long time.

The question is since when ? And why?

Previously, she did feel she was been watched and her every move was been monitored.

But there was more than one party involved because she was able to distinguish different intentions in there moves.

However, this only served to confused her more.

Why would be there more than one person watching her?

Based on their moves it was hard to tell if that person was a friend or an enemy and what their motives were.

Nevertheless, she made sure to be more cautious especially after her husband's suspicious moves these past few days.

She won't be surprised if he was behind this incident though.

Still, this was not his style. It's true he wishes to dispose of her more than anything but he would be more careful in planing his moves. Besides, He would make sure to get as much profit as he can out of it.

Contradictory to his style, this was thought of in a hurry and the one who planned it lacks depth and maturity in his way of thinking.

Dare she says it even holds a touch of femininity to it?

Doesn't matter who planned it, At least now she will know the identity of her opponent

Hearing the loud cry of the rusty door as it struggles to be opened. She knew it was time to see what she's got herself into.

Several footsteps approached her at the same time. Their pace was slow yet silent, they for sure were in no hurry.

Sturdy and light as feathers, only certain fields would require a character with such a moves, they are either special forces or assassins. She doubts they are the first option since they wouldn't need to go all the way just for a simple her and that only means.....

These are MAFIA for sure

The new commers didn't look surprised when they saw her conscious. FIGURED!!! ~😑~

(Ehm where were we... OH yeah back to the story 😅)

Looking at her as she's now awake without a word two of them moved to her side in order to hold her while two others went out (😕???) and the last one of them who looked like the leader stood in front of her.

Just five jeez where is fun she thought

Stall for time I need to stall for time if I want to get out of here untouched.

She turned her attention back to the leader and tried to start a conversation with him ( What !!! she was bored ~😑~ just kidding)

" Gentleman mind telling me in what way did I offend you and your brothers? I don't remember we ever met before now"

Not one to be discouraged by his silence she continued

" Gentleman I'm bored can't you at least untie me I need to do my business I swear I won't run away "

Unanswered again she was about to continue when the other tow returned inside holding a box of some kind.

Weird why would they need this box for?

Well she got her answer right away once the box was opened

Ooo No no no !!!!!

NO!!!!

it can't be !!!

Even monsters won't be this heartless

She needs to get out of here now or god help her she might die for real

-------------

This was the second part of the kidnapping incident I hope the results of this incident would satisfy you as it plays an important role in freeing Evelyn from her husband's gasp

Well

See you soon dear friends 😘