C.H.A.P.T.E.R 4

After two hours of staying in the park she was able to resort her feeling and calmed down herself.

Even though, she lament that scum -her husband- she can't deny that she shoulders a part of the responsibility as well for what happened till now.

After all, without her consent in the first place he wouldn't be able to swallow what was left of her inheritance and replace her as a CEO in her father's company, the empire she reconstructed through many hardships after her uncle's actions that nearly brought the company to its doom.

Flash back

Her uncle never cared about the company in the first place.

After he took her father's company he only cared about the money provided and the satisfaction that it gives him as the boss which nourished his ego further.

Due to his incompetence the once prestigious company has started to crumble and loose it's reputation as one of the biggest company in H Country.

His foolish decisions and harsh treatment lead to the resignation of many of its competent workers, giving the rival companies the chance to steal them away and put the company as a result under a huge debt.

Failing miserably to find a solution he decided to sacrifice her as a scapegoat and returned the company to her.

she was still young and inexperienced at the time.

The shareholders gave up on the company and demanded their money back .

She tried hard to pacify them.

However, that was exactly what fueled their anger further as they hollered at her loudly

" how dare a hooligan like you who roomed the street for three years to try and boss us?!!! "

" Even a child dare to belittle us now? !!!"

Resulting in not only loosing their support but been pressured by them too.

Aside from some loyal workers who worked hard alongside her father before to build the company all the others left.

However, this was also what hardened her will to give it her all and made her more determined then ever to keep her father's legacy . It was the only thing left to her after everything else was took away by her relatives.

Also she had nothing else at the time; she was homeless, poor, have no grades nor skills.

Back then when things turns out really ugly and she finally felt defeated.

Out of nowhere, a big gift has been sent to her door anonymously with only one sentence on its card " in Amory's honour" (Amory is her father's name) .

Inside was the exact sum of money she needed to clear out all the debt left and start all over.

Started from scratch she was able pay off all her debt and rebuild her father's company and give it a new name " AZURE" as a way to give it new identity.