C.H.A.P.T.E.R 9

A.N: Hello everyone how are you doing? I hope you are doing well and in a good health 😊

I want to appologize to you for the long delay in publishing this chapter unfortunately I was sick and was unable to do much. Now with the new chapter

ENJOY

--------------------------------------------

The instant she put her foot outside a rush of cold hit her face. Such a contrast to the warm and humid weather inside.

At last she's done with them and everything is over now.

Swaying a little bit she used the wall behind her to support herself. Taking in a deep breath her body shook as she tried hard to get her hands on the bottle inside her bag.

As her long fingers touched the body of the bottle relief washed all over her

Without a second thought she consumed its contents.

Finally!!! she was finally relieved of her pain. Her body stop shaking and her skin started to lessen her paleness.

Previously when she was at the park and sensed the danger, she took out the poison she prepared before and spread it all over her body though most of it went under her nails.

This poison didn't need to be consumed oraly or to be injected to be effective. It was sufficient to get in contact with it though the pores of the skin, a small inhale and that's it

Unfortunately, she didn't get the chance to have the antidote before she was kidnapped. This let her suffer the same fate those thugs suffered. However she was a poison expert and there was no lack of accidents when she was making new poisons.

Though, even with the though facade she put on if they were to truly focus on her they would have discovered traces of her suffer and would not have been intimidated by her till now

Fortunately, she played her cards right and was able to get rid of the situation before it turned more problematic.

Turning around looking for a way to get back she spotted the tow trucks that were used to transport them here.

She happily strided to one of them spotting the keys hanging from the car's door (apparently they thought they were safe enough here so no need to be cautious not that she complains anyway). Getting in the car she started her journey back.

Unbeknownst to her, once the truck set off tow figures emerged from the shadows.

One was sturdy and muscular while the other was tall with wide shoulders though it can't be confirmed if he's as muscular as the first and needless to say both of them were masculine.