2

Beyonce POV

I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned under the bed covers then I thrusted my arm out and banged my alarm clock to silence. I continued my slumber then few minutes later my phone rang.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," I mumbled under the covers.

Not wishing to move from my comfort spot, I thrusted my arm out and patted around until I felt myself touching my phone.

"Hello," I said drowsily.

"Oh hell no! Don't tell me you're sleeping!" I heard Shawn on the other line.

Shawn who's proudly known as Jay-Z is my male bestie in fact, he's like my big brother. We've known each other ever since I was nineteen.

"Get to the point Jay," I said still under the covers.

"Where the hell are you? The photoshoot is about to start and your ass still ain't here," Jay said over the phone.

"The fuck you talking about? The photoshoot ain't suppose to start till eleven," I said.

Jay chuckled on the other line. "Its fifteen minutes before eleven you twerp."

I immediately flung my bed covers to the side and got out of bed.

"I'm on my way," I said quickly and I hung up.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom to quickly freshen up. I got out and put on the first clothes I found in my closet and decided not to wear any make-up because they'll apply some in the photoshoot.

I got out of my bedroom and headed downstairs since my car was parked in the front garage.

"Where are you off to baby?" Mom asked as I walked pass her.

"I'm late for the Ivy Park photoshoot," I said as I fished for my car keys in my purse.

I heard someone laughing. I turned and saw that it was Amethyst. "You are something else big sis. You are late to your own photoshoot of your own clothing line. To top it all off, you were the one who set the time," she said catching her breath.

I pulled out the most fake smile I could master, I went closer to Amethyst and I cupped her face. "Go fuck yourself," I whispered then I kissed her cheek so that mom wouldn't suspect a thing.

***

"You're late," Jay said as he opened my car door for me.

"I know and I'm sorry," I said walking away.

"You should apologize to the people inside, not me," he said trailing behind me.

I got inside and as expected, everyone was livid.

"Were you out clubbing again Beyonce?" My manager, Angie asked clearly furious.

"Nah. I was hanging out with Amethyst and we-"

"Awe, how is that cute little superstar?" She asked as her face softened.

Really? She really don't give a damn about me? I brought up Amethyst name and she forgot that she was furious? That could come in handy sometimes.

I then proceeded with the photoshoot. I love photoshoots, they make me feel special and the attention is all on me. After Amethyst was born, I never got any attention from my parents. I'm not saying Amethyst fucked up my life or anything, its just that being the middle child no one pays attention to you since there's nothing special about you. You aren't the oldest and you certainly are no longer the youngest anymore.