8

Onika POV

"My friend gon' get her sum," Cardi said sticking out her tongue.

Cardi is my best friend and I've asked her to come over and look after Ava while I go out for lunch with Beyonce.

"Don't even try it boo," I said applying my lip gloss. "I'm just going out for lunch. It ain't that serious child."

She came to me and placed her arm over my shoulders. "That's how it all starts boo," she said and she turned me such that I was facing her. "Next thing you know, you are grinding on her face busy squirting," she said.

I scrunched up my face at her gesture. I don't even know Beyonce to even take it that far.

I heard my phone ping. Cardi sprinted and went to take my phone. I could see her opening my phone like it was hers.

"Heifer you better not read my messages," I warned as I darted my eyes in her direction.

She just sucked her teeth and proceeded to focus on my phone. "Chile, Beyonce just texted you. She said she's just around the corner," she said as she went over and plopped down on my bed.

Ava then came in my room rubbing her eyes with one hand and with the other she held a teddy bear. "I see my baby has woken up from her nap," I said walking to her and I picked her up. "How was your nap?"

She laid her head on my shoulder. "You smell nice mommy," she said.

"Thank you baby," I said as I took my purse and snatched my phone from Cardi.

"You gonna do me like that Onika?" Cardi said as she stood up with her hands up in defeat.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of my room with my daughter in my arms. Just when we got to the living room, I heard the door bell ring.

"Oop, Beyonce is here," Cardi said. "Give me my baby back and you can go on your date," she said taking Ava.

I walked to the door. I was met with with Beyonce's beauty with a smile planted on her face.

"Hey Onika," she greeted. "You look beautiful."

I bit the inside of my cheek trying to conceal my grin. "Thank you. You also-"

"Wassup Bey!" Cardi said as she came over and stood next to me. "You looking hella fly boo. I swear, I thought you were a vending machine because you be looking like a snack," Cardi stuck out her tongue.

Its a mystery how Cardi and I are best friends. She's hella wild and I'm just down to earth.

Bey looked a bit perplexed but she continued smiling at Cardi. "Umm, hello to you too."

"I'm Cardi, this thick bitch's best friend," she said smacking my ass.

Beyonce cleared her throat. "I'm Beyonce Knowles. I guess you already knew that," she said smiling.

Cardi sucked her teeth. "I already knew your fine self," she said and she shook her head. "Anyways," she said looking at Ava who was clutching her teddy bear like her life depended on it. "I'll like you to meet my godbaby but I call her my daughter coz I be treating her like I popped her out of my coochie."

"Don't put it like that bestie," I said.

Cardi sighed. "Sorry but Ava is my daughter," she said as she rubbed Ava's back.

Beyonce smiled at Ava. "Hey Ava, nice to meet you," she said waving at her.

"Hello," Ava responded by shyly waving. "You look pretty."