12

Onika POV

"When is Bey coming over?" Cardi asked as she helped me set up the table.

I decided not to go out for dinner but to have dinner with Bey at my place.

"She'll be here any time," I said. "Did you pack everything for Ava?"

Cardi was taking Ava to her place since I wanna have alone time with Bey. It is a dinner date after all.

"Don't worry, I packed everything in her overnight bag," Cardi said. "Speaking of overnight, you planning on spending the night with Bey?"

I rolled my eyes. "Mind your own business Cardi," I said.

She chuckled. "Bitch, you are my business. Bey should remove them cobwebs on your thang," she said.

She then went to take Ava's bag and I said goodbye to them.

I went to the kitchen to check on the food then I got a knock on my door. I went to open the door.

"Hey Nika," Beyonce said with a smile planted on her face.

My eyes went wide as I looked her up and down. "O-kay. What's happening?"

"I brought some chocolate chip cookies and your favourite drink, orange juice," she said showing me the plastic bag. "What are you staring at?"

I shook my head then I chuckled. "What are you wearing?"

"You said I must dress comfortably and here you go. I settled for my pyjamas because they're comfortable," she said striking a pose.

I busted out laughing then I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "You are one crazy mama jama," I said keeping eye contact with her.

She pecked my lips. "Just be glad that I didn't go with plan B."

I scrunched up my face. "What was plan B?

"The nude," she said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I made an appalled expression then I got out of her grip. I let her inside.

"Where's my friend, Ava?" She asked trailing behind me.

"Cardi took her for the night because I don't want any distractions. My attention is all on you," I said.

Bey got seated and I served us dinner. We engaged in some fun conversion as we ate.

"Now that was some amazing food. You are an amazing cook babe," Bey said as she slouched on the chair.

I cocked my head towards her direction. "Babe?" I said smiling.

She stood up and started clearing up the table. "Fine then. You are an amazing cook wify," she said smiling then she took the plates to the kitchen.

I chuckled. "I'm your wife now? How am I wify if we never got engaged let alone dated?" I said trailing behind her.

She placed the plates in the sink then she turn to me with a smile. "Fine then, be my girl."

I shook my head. "You can't be serious."

"I'm serious," she said coming to me. She held my hand and got down on one knee. "You and I have something special going on. I can assure you that I've never felt like this about anyone before."

"Not even Vanessa?"

That's right. I know about Vanessa. Beyonce told me that she was her bootycall but she said her and Vanessa haven't been together for weeks. I met Vanessa once and she assured me that Beyonce and her are no longer messing around.

"I never had feelings for Vanessa baby. You're the one that I want. With all that said, Onika Tanya Maraj can you please be my girlfriend?"

"I'll be honoured to have you as my bae," I said smiling. She stood up and pecked my lips then she hugged me.

She then went over and did the dishes for me then we headed back to the living room just to chat. The TV wasn't even on.

We moved the living room table and laid a blanket there. We placed pillows and made it look like our little nest. We sat on the pillows as we played crazy eights.

"Babe?" Bey said.

"Yes boo," I said.

Bey put her cards down and she looked at me. "I've known you for a while and you tell me literally everything but I've never heard you talk about umm...Ava's father," she said lowly.

I knew that she'll eventually ask me about him.

"Promise you ain't gonna judge me," I said.

"Come on Nika. I'm literally the last person to judge here considering all the stuff I told you about me."

"Pinky promise," I said with my pinky out.

"That's childish but pinky promise," she said intertwining our pinkies.

I don't know why but I take pinky promises seriously and to heart.

I went over to her and straddled her lap. "About two years ago, I caught my then girlfriend and my then male friend fucking in her apartment. I really loved her but she cheated on me with one of my friends so I had no choice but to break things up with that cunning slut. I was heart broken and I felt betrayed but I did what I had to do. What they did to me cut me real deep," I said and I felt Bey wipe my tears which I didn't notice. "Cardi tried cheering me up by taking me to the club. I agreed to go and that's when I saw Ava's father. He was an acquaintance of mine from high school. We talked, exchanged numbers and one thing led to another, next thing I know we were fucking in his hotel room. Two months later I found out I'm pregnant. I called him and he gave me money to go have an abortion and he said that what happened between us was a mistake and that Ava was a mistake. I couldn't kill an innocent soul for what I did. Ava never asked to be conceived. Days after he gave me the money for that abortion, I heard that he went back to his home country which is England."

"I'm so glad you decided against the abortion babe otherwise sweet Ava wouldn't be here," she said cupping my face.

"Ava's my world and I don't care how she was conceived. I love her and I'll give her the love of both a mother and father," I said sniffling.

"Don't cry hun even though you still look cute," she said.

I chuckled and playfully hit her arm. "Stop it."

She flipped us over such that I was below her as I laid flat on my back. She hovered above me, pinned my arms above my head and she pecked my lips. She went over to my neck and started kissing it then she started blowing raspberries.

I busted out laughing. "Stop it Bey! Cut it out!" I said laughing hysterically.

"Can't cut it out. It grows right back," she said and she went back to the raspberries.

I tried escaping her grip but she was way stronger. After a minute she stopped and she looked at me with a smile but I had a frown.

"Awe, you mad sweetie?" she said releasing my hands then she put hers on either sides for support as she was between my legs. "Cheer up bae," she said then she started pecking my lips multiple times.

"Okay *kiss* I *kiss* ain't *kiss* mad *kiss* mmm *kiss* no more," I finally finished my sentence. "You can stop now."

She looked at me. "You've had enough smothering for now," she said getting off me and she stood up. "Let's go have cookies baby."

"Fine. Help me up," I said and she helped me get up.

We went to the kitchen to have them cookies. We got back to the living room where we watched TV but it mostly consisted us having pillow fights and make out sessions.