Epilogue

6 years later...

"Mom, you know that you're not suppose to carry heavy bags. Let me do it," Ava said as she took some of the heavy bags from Onika. They walked into their house and went straight to the kitchen where they found Beyonce drinking a glass of water. Ava went to put the grocery bags on the counter and she started unpacking.

"Hey baby," Onika said and she went to give Beyonce a peck on the lips.

"Why were you carrying those bags Nika? You know you're not suppose to carry heavy things," Beyonce said pulling out a chair for Onika.

"Preach girl," Ava said and Beyonce chuckled at her eight year daughter's comment. "I told her but she didn't listen."

Onika sighed sharply. "I just wanna help," she said pouting.

Beyonce went over and rubbed Onika's seven month pregnant belly. "You can help but don't pick up heavy stuff okay? Think about our baby boy," she said and Onika nodded.

"Mommy, what are you making for dinner?" Ava asked as she placed the milk in the fridge.

Beyonce sighed. "I don't feel like cooking today. Just take my phone and order two boxes of pizza," she said giving Ava her phone.

"Why two?" Ava asked.

"My wife here is eating for two," she whispered to Ava.

Beyonce and Onika got married two years ago and as soon as Ava started elementary school Onika went back to teaching in high school.

"Let's go freshen up baby," Beyonce said holding Onika's hand. "Ava, you should also go freshen up," Beyonce said.

"Okay mommy," she said.

Beyonce and Onika went upstairs to freshen up. Beyonce mostly helped Onika since she's pregnant.

They got back downstairs and went to the living room where they found Ava sitting on the couch.

"Ava, please help me move the table so that we can place pillows there and sit on the carpet," Beyonce said and they set everything up. They came with the boxes of pizza, plates, cups and some orange juice and they set everything up like a picnic.

"Help my pregnant self up baby," Onika said. Beyonce helped her up from the couch. She then helped her get on the floor where everything was. She sat between Beyonce's legs and laid her head on Beyonce's chest. "This reminds me back when you asked me to be your girlfriend," Onika said.

Beyonce chuckled as she placed her hands on Onika's belly. "I remember. I came wearing my pyjamas and I gave you raspberries," she said.

They all chatted then Beyonce's phone started ringing. Ava went to pick it up.

"Who was calling hun?" Beyonce asked Ava.

"It was grandpa. He said auntie Amethyst is coming over this weekend and wants us to go to a cookout at their place," she said sitting down.

"I can't wait to see my parents and baby sis. We are definitely going," Beyonce said as she started rubbing Onika's belly. She then felt a light tap. "Did you feel that? Place your hand here bae."

Onika did so. "I feel it baby," Onika said and they felt the tap again. "Our baby boy just kicked. Twice," she smiled as she turned her head and faced Beyonce.

"My baby brother just kicked? Let me feel," Ava said and she went over and placed her hand where the kicking was. The baby kicked again. "He's really in there. I can't wait until he comes," Ava said excitedly. Something then crossed Ava's mind. "I wanna show you two something," she said and she got up and ran upstairs.

Ava was gone for a couple of seconds and she came back to them waving a piece of paper.

"Here," she said handing Onika the paper.

"What is this?" Onika said taking the paper. "No family is normal, every family is unique and special in their own way. My family consists of my two mothers and my baby brother who's on the way plus me. Both my mothers are strong women who I look up to. They are both my heroes. My mother, Beyonce teaches me fun stuff like fishing. My other mother, Onika teaches me other stuff like cooking. I love both my mothers and I feel blessed to be given such an amazing family. It makes me proud to be Ava Roxanne Maraj-Knowles," she read out loud.

"Awe, this is so sweet," Beyonce said.

"I meant everything I wrote on that assignment," Ava said. "I love you both," she said and she gave them each a hug and a kiss. "Imma go tinkle. Don't finish the food. I'll be back," Ava said getting up.

Beyonce smiled as she looked at her daughter getting up. "What are you thinking about?" Onika asked as she looked at her wife.

Beyonce looked at Onika. "Our daughter is growing up. It feels like she was just two years yesterday. I feel old," she said pouting.

"You're not old. Remember, we have another little one on the way. Ava is just eight so calm down," Onika said.

"I love you more and more everyday," Beyonce said and she smashed her lips onto Onika's. Onika then deepened the kiss and they had their make out session.

"You lovebirds can stop, I'm back," Ava said.

Beyonce broke the kiss. "Come and sit your behind down so that we can eat," she said.

Ava came and they enjoyed their picnic dinner as a family.

Beyonce looked at Onika's neck and smiled. "You still wear that 'BeyNika' necklace I gave you?" She asked.

Onika turned and faced her wife with a smile. "I love this necklace so much and it means a lot to me," she said looking down at her necklace.

Beyonce used her finger to lift up Onika's face such that she was looking at her. "I love you," she said and she smashed her lips onto Onika's and slowly kissed her passionately.

"Won't you guys give your lips some rest. You've been kissing ever since I got here," Ava said.

They broke the kiss. "Come over here. You know you want the love," Beyonce said.

Ava went to them and they kissed either side of her cheeks. "Love you baby," Beyonce and Onika said in unison.

Ava giggled. "Love you too my beautiful mothers."

The End.