16

Beyonce POV

My eyelids fluttered open and I turned and saw Nika sleeping peacefully on my chest. She looked so cute with her light snores.

"Wake up hun," I said slightly shaking her. She groaned and snuggled closer to me. "Suite yourself then," I said slowly getting out of her grip.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up since Nika doesn't wanna wake up. I got out of the bathroom with nothing to cover my body since I forgot to bring a towel when I went to the bathroom.

"Oh my goodness! Why are you naked Bey?" Nika said sounding shocked as she entered the bedroom.

"I was taking a shower and forgot to take my towel," I said applying lotion on my body. "Don't act like you don't like what you see," I said smirking and Nika started blushing.

I finished getting dressed while Nika went to freshen up. We settled for room service instead of going out for breakfast.

"After this we're going to my place to take some few things then we'll head back to your place. Is that okay with you?" I asked as I drizzled some maple syrup on my waffles.

Nika and I were in the dining room having our breakfast.

"Mmm," she said with her eyes glued to her phone.

"Did you hear me?" I asked.

"Mmm," she continued with her eyes still glued to her phone.

"I'm serious Nika. Did you hear me?"

"Mmm," she said nodding.

She's starting to piss me off right now. I'm talking and she's ignoring me which isn't sitting well with me.

I sucked my teeth as I stood up from my chair. Its clear as day that Nika doesn't wanna talk to me. I ain't gonna try force no conversation.

I walked pass her and I felt her grabbing my wrist. "I heard what you were saying baby," she said smiling.

"Yah sure," I said rolling my eyes.

She pulled me back and sat me on her lap. "I'm serious Bey. I heard what you were saying and I don't have a problem with us going back to your place to grab some things," she said.

"Why were you ignoring me then?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She held my chin and pecked my lips. "I'm sorry you thought I was ignoring you babe. I was just reading my e-mails and this came up," she said showing me her phone.

I looked through her phone and she clicked on one of the e-mails. It looked like its from my parents. The e-mail stated that Amethyst is going to be busy shooting scenes of some series she'll be guest starring in.

"So for about two weeks, you're not going to be teaching Amethyst?" I asked and she nodded. "Damn, I wished I had two weeks off school back in my high school days."

"The point here is imma spend quality time with you and Ava," she said.

Nika and I just stared at each other in comfortable silence. She looks so beautiful and I can't stop staring at her. Sometimes I'll have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming and that she's actually mine. She can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare, either way I don't wanna wake up away from her.

Who would ever thought that Beyonce Giselle Knowles would ever fall in love? I wouldn't believe it if you would have told me that three years ago. This falling in love thing is like giving someone a loaded gun which is pointed at your heart and hoping that they'll not fire. Its a risk I'm willing to take with Nika.