19

Beyonce POV

Nika and I lounged on the couch after having a heavy breakfast.

"You made some awesome pancakes bae. I taught you well," Nika said with her feet on my lap as she rubbed her stomach.

"Thank you. I try," I said smiling. It feels good to be appreciated and recognized.

Ava came in the living room and threw herself on the opposite couch so dramatically. "Ugh!" She groaned as she rubbed her stomach.

"What's up with you hun?" I chuckled as I watched her being such a drama queen.

"I ate a lot of yummy pancakes now I really full," she said and I busted out laughing.

"Fear not! Cardi's here! Ookkrruuu!" I heard as the door opened and in came Cardi. "Wazz good BeyNika? I hope y'all ain't doing nothing freaky in front of my baby," she said as she went to sit next to Ava.

"We don't roll like that boo," I said then my phone started ringing as it laid on the living room table. I decided to let it ring.

"You gonna get that?" Nika asked and I shook my head. I continued watching TV and just tuning out the ringing of my phone. "Get the phone Beyonce!" Nika yelled in annoyance.

I just ignored her and folded my arms. "I ain't getting the phone. I'm watching TV," I said casually.

She sucked her teeth as she moved her feet and went over and took my phone. "You and your damn mood swings. You on your period or something? You annoy the hell out of me at times," she snarled. "Hello," Nika said answering the phone. "She's here," she said and she handed me the phone.

I sighed as I took the phone from her. "Hello...I'm watching TV. Why do ask?...Do I have to?...Fine, we'll be there. Bye," I said and I hung up.

"So you ain't gonna tell who was calling?" Cardi asked.

"It was my mother," I said dryly. "She said she wants me, Nika and Ava to come over for lunch," I said sitting up straight on the couch.

I seriously don't feel like going. With my family, there's no telling what bullshit they have in store for me.

"Baby, come here. I wanna talk to you," Nika said standing up then she held my hand and she guided me to her room. We got inside and she closed the door. "Talk to me. I know you ain't fine after that phone call," she said standing in front of me.

I sighed. "I just don't feel like going to that lunch. I'm finally surrounded by all these positive vibes and now I have to go back to where they'll remind me that I ain't good enough for their perfect world. I already know I'm a good for nothing woman and they just love pointing that out," I said.

Nika held my chin and she stared deep into my eyes. "Don't you ever talk about yourself that way, do you hear me?" She said. "You are an amazing woman who I see myself building a family with. You more than good enough for me, you're amazing. Sure, there are times when you piss me off but that doesn't mean you're no longer the amazing girlfriend that you are to me. If your family gives you all the bad vibes, just tune them out and focus on the good vibes okay?"

I smiled and nodded. I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her lips passionately. "I love you," I said breaking the kiss. "Thank you."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "For what?" I turned her around such that I was hugging her waist from behind.

"For being an amazing girlfriend and for loving me for me. I really appreciate that Nika," I said and I kissed her neck. "I can't wait to wify your ass in the future," I said and she giggled.

"For now let's just take our relationship nice and slow. Let's know each other more okay?" She said.

"I'll wait even if it means waiting for a hundred years, so be it. You're worth the wait," I said.

Onika POV

"Ava Roxanne Maraj! Get here this instant!" I yelled as I chased Ava around.

She was running around the living room with nothing but her panties. This girl thinks I have time for her little games. She don't wanna get dressed thus she thought it would be a brilliant idea to go to Beyonce's parents place with no clothes on.

"Look here little girl. Come and put on your clothes," I said with the clothes in my hands.

"No," she smiled then she ran again.

I sighed. "Come back this-shit!" I winced in pain as I accidentally stomped my toe on the edge of the living room table.

I heard Ava's footsteps fading away until they suddenly stopped. I sat on the nearest couch and nursed my painful toe.

"Why you not dressed hun?" I heard then in came Bey carrying Ava. "Let's go get dressed okay?" Bey said adjusting Ava on her hip.

"Noooo," Ava whined.

"If you don't get dressed then we're not going to Amethyst," Bey said going to sit on the couch and she made Ava stand in front of her.

Ava started stumping her feet and throwing a tantrum in front of Bey. "Nooo! I wanna go to Ami!" She yelled still throwing the tantrum. Beyonce just stared at her with a blank expression.

"Are you done now?" Bey said nonchalantly. "Imma go drink your last juice box since you're still busy being such a drama queen. Call me when you're done," Bey said standing up.

Ava immediately wiped her tears. "Sorry. I sorry," she immediately said and she came and took the clothes from my hands. "I wear clothes. I wear clothes see," Ava said trying to wear her clothes.

Bey chuckled. "Let me help you hun," she said and she helped her with the clothes. "Done. Now we can go and see Amethyst."

Ava cheered then she hugged Bey. "Thank you mommy," she said and she broke the hug. "I go wear shoes now," Ava said and she walked away.

I looked at Bey and she had a slight smirk on her face. "Mommy? Me?" She said lowly and she shook her head.

"What's wrong with 'mommy'? Do you like the name 'daddy' instead?" I said. I got up from the couch, went to her and straddled her lap.

"I'm just shocked that's all. I didn't expect her to call me her mommy," she said with her hands on my waist. "Now give daddy a kiss," she cupped my face and pecked my lips.

"Let's get Ava and let's go. Remember, focus on the good vibes when we get there okay?" I said and she nodded.

"I done," Ava said as he came in the living room. "Let's go to Ami mommy," she said pulling Beyonce's hand.

We wrapped everything up and we were on our way to the lunch.