Five

Five; The note...
______

"Look, I know we started off badly...but I could promise you that if we work together, we'll do this."

No...too desperate.

"Hey , Rider man up and help me work this out !"

Too rude and demanding...

I take a deep breath and walk over to his locker. I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around. Geez I want to faint...

"Heath please, you need to help me out on this. Principal Harley is counting on me and I need your cooperation...please!"

Now that definitely didn't come to mind, gosh I am so vulnerable!

He scoffs and turns back to his locker. Heath Rider, as stubborn as ever. Who could get tired of this? I bang my fist against the locker next to him and he turns to look at me. "No need to be childish." He states causing me to roll my eyes.

Heath-4 Genna-3

"Heath please! I spoke to Krista yesterday and I-"

"You did what?!" He cuts me off causing me to stumble a bit. "I-I spoke to her..." I answer, my voice trembling. He slams the locker door and towers over me. I gulp a bit straightening my neck.

"You told her about me?"

"N-no..."

"You're lying!"

"I'm not, why do you even care? Love doesn't mean anything to you!" I retort.

"See, you did tell Krista about me!."

"I did not! Look Heath Rider, I'm trying to believe that this will work for me and all you do is to yell or act so cold towards me and we just met a few days ago?"

He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him.

And one point for me...

"And if you wanna know what Krista said, it's all in this note I'm going to give to you before I leave for class!" I hand him the note containing basically everything Krista Simmings would want in a guy before turning to leave for History class.

_______

"No Daniel, everyone loved the new project. Marvin even told the client to forget about suing us...I know right?" My mom beams over the phone.

"Hand the phone over to Gregory, someone needs to give him a laugh."

Oh, adults these days...

There is buzzing in my pocket, I take my phone and excuse myself before rushing up to my room.

"How did you get my number?" I scream whisper in to my phone once I shut the door behind me.

"I have my sources."

"Good for you, now what do you want?" I snap and Heath chuckles.

"About the note...Krista likes a good guy?" He asks

"Well duh, I literally wrote beneath the page of the note I gave you that 'overall Krista Simmings wants a good guy." I say.

"Hmm, so you mean she wants me to change?"

"She'll only notice you if you do... otherwise, you just be you and she won't notice you and that will be the end of your highschool love life."

"You're joking." He says with a chuckle.

With a click of my tongue, I say the words which will probably have a great impact on my highschool life and probably my future;

"Oh yeah? How do you think I'm still single?"

"Good point," he is such a douche.

One point for Heath...I guess.

"Meet me at the car park tomorrow before school starts okay?" He agrees and I end the call.

My plan has officially began...

_______________________________________________________________________

People!
What did you think? Your thoughts on how Heath's first impression on Krista would be?

Vote, comment and just don't stop reading!!!

Love y'all ❤️