Nine

Nine: Rule#1
______

"How did you get my address?" The first thing that comes to my mind once I process the fact Heath Rider is actually in my doorway.

"Like I said before, I have my sources."

" what part of 'we'll talk later' did you not understand?" I cross my arms while he leans on the door frame.

"Look Genevieve, "

"It's Genna." I cut him

"Pfft, whatever. I asked for help and you promised to do just that and-"

"Genna, who's at the door?" Fay's voice chimes through the kitchen. I shove Heath out the door. " Umm, no one..."

"Are you sure? , because I'm sure I heard a male out there." He states.

"Its probably the T.V I turned on by mistake. " I lie leaning against the door.

"Oh...Alright?"

"I'm taking Mrs. Willow's dog out on a walk." I lie again.

"Cool, I'm coming too." He replies and hear him shuffling."No!"

He pops his head from the kitchen an raises his eyebrow in confusion. "Why not?" He asks stepping closer. "Because..."

"Because,what?"

"He's got rabies." I blurt and hear Heath snickering from behind the door.

"What?

"Yeah, you heard me. Big bad rabies." I say finally giving him a lopsided grin. "You're so weird."

"I'm taking that as a compliment..."

" Why would Mrs. Willow want her dog to walk around if her dog has rabies?" He asks walking closer.  I gulp thinking of the best lie yet...

"Genna?"

"Mrs. Willow just returned from the vet with him and the veterinarian said the dog needed some air so."

"Oh, then ok. I'll be waiting here...alone again." He walks back into the kitchen with a sad look in his face. Now I feel bad.

"I'll be back in an hour so don't wait for me." With that I close the door and face the bad boy.

"Okay,if now means now...let's do this." I huff as I watch him walk away.

"You sound like a kid." He states and turns to me

"Well now this kid is the boss of your love life." I cross my arms and he looks at me with the most confused look ever.

"You must be joking." He laughs.

"You wanted a cupid and that's what you get. I make the rules and the first rule is that I'm always right."

"Whatever you say Cupid...now, hop on." He smirks at me as my jaw drops to the ground.

"A motorcycle? Nope, I'm not sitting on that." I scoff backing away.

"Come on,  I've had this since junior year. It has no defects."

"Defects?"

"Will you stop questioning everything and just hop on?." I roll my eyes and shrug.

Once I'm on, I grab spare the helmet from the brake handle and put it on. Heath looks at me questioning.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

He laughs and adjusts his leather jacket.  "Well, cupid ...you're supposed to hold on to me if you don't want to fall off this bike." I sigh before slowly sounding my arms down his waist.

"I hope your waist is a stiff as your leather jacket."

"Why?"

"I'm a tickler." I giggle but he says nothing and starts the bike.

Heath Rider could actually be the death of me if don't hold tight.

_________________________________________

Heyyyy,

It's me again!

What did you think of this chapter

Is Genna really leaving Fay out of the picture? Does Mrs. Willow even have a dog?

Update sooooonnnn!

Bye loves❤