Twelve

Twelve; Any advice?
______

"Hey,Genna right?" Krista calls out.

She walks over to me with a small smile. "Yeah I am, is there-is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, i just need some advice from you." She says.

"You do?" Now I'm confused.

"Yes, your brother told me you give the best advice."

"Brother?" Who hit her in the head this morning?

"Rider, he said you're his twin sister or something."

I should've known...

"Oh did he?," she nods while giggling. "Well, I'd like to keep our relation a secret, don't say that much okay?"

Krista says nothing but laughs in my face.

"What's the problem?"

"Well, Heath is taking me out to his favourite restaurant,  Big loafa or something."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Yeah, Big loafa- he said you two used to go there when you two were younger. "

"Right..."

"So any advice?" She flashes a wide smile at me.

Someone does take teeth whitening seriously. Peesh.

"Alright, I will. But...he's taking you to a game, this Friday right?"

"Oh yeah that, um...Heath was me to get to know him well so?"

"I thought you had a 'preference'." I air quote and she raises an eyebrow at me.
"Well, forget that! Who wouldn't want to go out with the Heath Rider."

I wouldn't.

"Alright, let's give you some advice." I say leading her to the car park.

~~~~

"I can't believe Krista actually likes leather jacket boy!" Fay whines as he tosses a pillow onto the ground.

"Me neither."

"Don't you side with me, you gave her advice." He points at me.

"I had to because Heath told her we we're related."

"Oh so you wanted to save your poor little brother's love life."

"Fay, I thought we both agreed on this..." he crosses his arms and I roll my eyes.

"No Genna, you promised that if things dont work out, I'll have Krista."

"Now you're just being selfish."

"Well,you were being too promising! I'm outta here." He grabs his backpack and walks away from me slamming my door.

Great! Just great!

_________________________________________

Oooh,

They just had their first fight.what advice did Genna give Krista. And why did Heath change his mind about the game.

Next chapter coming soon.

Oh...
Don't forget to vote and comment
Bye loves<3