Thirteen

Thirteen; Big Loafa
_____

I had only been to Big Loafa once, it was 13 miles away from home.

The last time I walked in there, I was with my dad. It was my fifth birthday and the restaurant had just opened.

Three months later, he changed and that was it.

And today...

I am currently in the backseat of Krista's mustang, with Heath and my apparent date- Toby Perkins (A guy in my biology class, Heath paid to go out with me.)

"Did you know snails can have up to 25,000 teeth."

Great.

"I didn't Toby, that's very...interesting." I roll my eyes and Heath turns his head from the road to our direction. "Quit bugging my sister."Heath says.

Toby says nothing and apologises to me.

"We're almost here!" Krista sings.

Toby and I roll our eyes.

I begin to think about the fight I had with Fay the other day, I sigh before closing my eyes. I feel a hand on mine.

"Are you okay?" Toby asks with a concerned look.

I give him a small smile and he squeezes my hand lightly. "Everything will be fine, it's my first date too."

Oh, maybe he isn't that ba-

"Okay! lovebirds, we're here." Heath interrupts. Tapping his fingers on the wheel.

Toby steps out and walks to the other side to open my door.

"You know you could have just let her come out after you got out- behind you?" Heath says helping Krista out of the car.

"Don't listen to him, you're really good at this." I say sliding my hand into his.

~~~~

"What would our guest want?" A waiter walks over to our table.

"Um, the chicken vindaloo for the guys and sweet cheeks her and my sister will have the asparagus and mozzarella stuffing." Heath states. The waiter nods his head and walks away.

"So Heath, tell about your parents."

Heath looks at me with one eyebrow up. Oh geez.

"Um, my mom-"

"She works with a firm now." I cut him off. Krista looks at me confused. "Yep, she was working as an agent for this boring workplace. But since she got fired-"

" -Resigned"

"Since she resigned, she's had less trouble with the new firm." Heath flashes a wide smile at her.

Krista looks at me. I look over to Toby to avoid contact.

"Right. anyway, can you guys share any memorable moments you've had as twins."

"Oh yes!" I bat my eyelashes at Heath.

"Heath used to fart whenever I said star wars." I continue and Krista gapes at me.

"What?" Heath gives me the eye twitch and I giggle it off.

Who knew? This is fun!

"Well, Genna was caught picking her nose before eating her fries in sixth grade."

"That's not true!"

"It is, and guess who had to share her fries with her?" Heath snears and I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, we can't forget that one time who lost your towel after gym class."

"I thought we were making things up." He leans over to whisper. I smirk and continue but Krista beats me to it.

"Food's here!"

The waiter places our food on the table and walks away.

This is going to be one long night...

_________________________________________

Hello hello,

Itza new chapter, we can all agree that they both make a good brother and sister.

Next chapter coming soon...

Oh and don't forget to
Vote
And
Comment

Bye lovesss