Eight

Eight; Not my neighbour
_______

Fay sits on the edge of my desk whistling. I straighten my shirt and continue reading my book.

"You know, reading a book won't just take your mind off things...it makes you forget that I'm still here." He growls and I turn the page.

"I know you're still here Fay..."

"You are so boring." He walks out of my room.

My phone begins to ring.

"Hello?"

"You seriously have no idea who you are talking to?" Heath's voice chimes through.

"Well, I save the numbers of people who don't storm off when I'm only trying to help." J hear him scoff and continue.

"What do you want Heath?" I ask.

"Your help." I roll my eyes while lifting my legs off the bed.

"Oh, so now you need my help?" Theres a stretching silence but then he speaks up.

"Look, you're an expert in this and I'm not, so just help me out here." He pleads and I give out an eye roll.

"Look Heath Rider, you must be thinking that I'm gonna accept your request and all, but listen...I'm human too and what I said back there hurt a lot, so it's an apology or nothing."

"Fine, Sorry."

"Not genuine." I shake my head.

"Fine, Genna whatever your middle name is Hudson, I'm sorry. Happy?"

"I am."

"What a kid." He mumbles.

"I heard that. "

"I know," he says as I make my way downstairs to Fay.

"I'm busy at the moment, can we talk about this later?" I  end the call and walk into the kitchen where Fay seems to be having a heavy conversation with his spoon.

"My moms lasagna from last week, really Fay?" I sigh talking a seat beside him. He places his hand and my shoulder and then looks at me.

"Genna.." he begins

"Yes Fay?"

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ABANDON YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN HE COMES OVER!" Fay tells throwing his arms in the air causing his spoon to land on the ground.

"Oh... Fay."

"No need to apologise, I already forgave you,I just needed to get that out of my system."

"I wasnt going to apologise...I was going to tell you that you got some lasagna stain in the carpet. " I laugh as I walk away.

"Genna!"
~~~

As I approach the stairs, I hear the doorbell ring.

I sigh and head for the front door hoping it isn't our neighbour Mrs. Willow dropping her son off again.

"Hi Mrs-" I am cut short by the person standing right in front of me. It isn't Mrs. Willow.

It's Heath Rider...

_________________________________________

Ayo!

I'm back again. Sorry for the delay...was in total birthday mood.

So Heath knows her address, now what?

Keep reading...update soon

Oh and don't forget my loves
Vote!
Comment