Chapter 2

Beam POV

We've reached to restaurant with Forth bike, it didn't take us long, It took around 20min.

Once we arrived at restaurent. The owner of the restaurant was very kind.
we called her auntie, since we were Young. she was very nice with us. And didn't change at all. Always with her smiley face. Still the same.

when she saw us and said " Oh Forth and Beam, how are you ? you didn't come to see auntie for a long time."
She's happy to see us.

"Sorry na auntie, we are busy with our classes, but see now we are here." i said

"There is a sit for you two, go and sit there" we agreed and went to our sit.

I was looking around Since we didn't come for a long time. auntie changed some decoration of her restaurant.
It was more beautiful then before. she liked plants a lot, every table has a small pot of little plants. and the plants are really fresh.

Forth suddenly said "It's look beautiful, auntie is really working hard" and i agree
Auntie was really working hard, i remember when we used to come here back then, it was really small. it didn't have much place to sit. but with all her kindness and good cooking she came this far. we were really happy to see this.

i said " Yes, she's seems really happy" and then we both look at her. and saw her coming i just remember we didn't order anything to eat yet.

"sorry na, we have a lot of coustomer. i forget to take your order" she come to us she only have two people with her to help her. and they were busy too.

Forth said "Its okay na auntie." with a smile.

She said to both of us "What do you want to eat?"

we said "Same as Always"
me and forth Always liked the noddles she make. it was with soup beef egg and some side vegetables. it has the best test !

she laughed and said " You guys didn't change at all"

"Because autie noddles are best!" we said and then she leave after taking our orders.

Forth POV

Me and beam was waiting for our noddles. i was really hungry and stomach started to make sounds.

Beam suddenly started to laugh and said "Hungry?" i said "Yes" with a embrassment.

" here comes the noddles" said Beam with a happy face. i turned around and saw auntie with two bolls of noddles.
she then put it in front of us and say " have a good meal"

"THANK YOU NA AUNTIE!"

And we then started to eat our noddles, when eating we didn't talk much, we just ate we were really hungry, once we done i said "IT WAS REALLY GOOD!" and beam agree with me and said "IT WAS!"
"Forth where do you want to go after?"

"Wherever you want" I respond

" I'll go buy some books, wanna come?"

"yeah why not."
well i'm not into books that much, i only read what i have to. but i'll acompany him.

and then we went to book store together.

Here is another chapter. i know forth and beam didn't talk much. but in next chapter they will.

hope you like this chapter:)