Chapter 18

Forth POV

Beam told me to meet him to the park near the campus. So after I finished my class I went there and was waiting for Beam.
I don't know why he want to meet me here. After our conversation that night, we kinda stopped talking.
I started to ignore him because I thought everything will be fine after but no, I always wanted to see him, talk to him. I wanted to ask him, do he only see me as his friend?
While I was thinking about all of these, suddenly someone tap my shoulder from behind. It was Beam.

"Sorry did you wait long?" He asked

"No, I just come" I said

He then sat beside me in a bench.
There was a silence between. None of us saying anything.
So I broke the silence.

"I want tell you something" we both said together.

Beam smiled and said "you go first"

"Beam... I'm sorry"

"For What?"

"Sorry I shouldn't have talked to you like this... I just didn't know what to do..."

"It's okay Forth, forget about it. Honestly you know I was little hurt at first. Cause you always used to tell everything. I wondered last time why you didn't want to talk to me about what made so you upset"

"I just don't know how to talk to you about it Beam..."

"Beam..." i called him. Without realizing I fell tear rolling from my eyes.

" I... don't...  want to... lose you Beam"

"Why would you lose me Forth...?"

"Beam... I don't know when did it happened, but I always wanted to be with you... I always wanted us to stay by each other sides..."

He looked into my eyes, but didn't say anything.

"Beam isn't my feelings weird...? At first I thought It's just feelings between friends. But the moment I see you with that ploy, I felt so angry. I don't like seeing you with her Beam."

"Your feelings aren't weird Forth. And about P'ploy and me we don't have anything. She's like a sister to me, and we're close because she always helped me with my study."

"Oh"

" Forth... What I wanted to said to you today is... I like you.... I also don't know when it started. But I always wanted to be
with you." He said

"Forth I like you more than a friend...." he continued.

"Beam..." I never knew that Beam also have same feelings.

"Forth... do you want to be with me? Whatever your answer is I'll accept it" he said slightly smiled but tear drops from his eyes.

"Idiot why are you crying? Beam look into my eyes"
I said He then looked into my eyes.

"I want to be with you Beam." I smiled and hugged him tight.

"I always wanted to you hug you like this Beam.  I love you" i said.

"I love you too Forth" he said.