Chapter 16

3rd Person POV

Beam was shocked by Forth reaction and he decided to talk to Forth.

What is wrong with him? Okay Forth let's talk

"Forth..." Beam called.

"Hmm?" he responded but didn't looked at Beam.

"What's wrong?" Beam asked.

"Nothing" he responded, but still didn't look at Beam.

"I can clearly see, there's Something wrong" said Beam, cause he knew Forth was lying.

"I told you Beam there's Nothing, by the way do you like  this brownie ice cream?" Forth tried to changed the topic. Beacause he has Nothing to say. he didn't know what to respond to Beam.

"Then why are you being like this Forth?" Beam really wanted to know the Reason, why he suddenly changed after he talked with P'ploy. he was thinking that, did P'ploy said Something bad to him? If she did, he'll talk to her right way. cause he can't Watch Forth like this.

"Like what?" forth asked.

"I Don't know ever since i came from hospital, you act weird around me." He said. and yes Forth act like this whenever Ploy is with him.

"Beam, i think you're just overthinking" Forth faked laugh.

"I'm not, Forth" said Beam, and locked his eyes on Forth.

(suddenly a flashblack come into his mind.)

"Beam...?" ploy called him

"Um P' " said Beam as he was tidying his stuff in his bags.

"Your freind Forth, is he Always like that?" she looked at Forth who was wainting for Beam.

"Like what P'?" Beam asked confused, he didn't understand what she was saying.

"I Don't know, whenever i'm with you he act different. i feel like he Don't like me" she said still her eyes on forth.

"Ohhhh, at first he's like that P', Don't worry about it" Beam explained, try to tell her that what she's thinking it might be wrong.

(Flashblack ends)

Is this the Reason Forth act like that? Because of P'ploy. Beam thought.

"Is it because of P'ploy?" Beam asked.

"No" he lied to Beam.

"Then what Forth? did i do Something wrong? please tell me if i did so"

"You didn't do anything Beam"

You didn't do anything, but my heart did... I fell in love with you Beam... Forth said in his mind.

"Forth I don't know the reason why you suddenly changed like this, if it's something you don't want to tell me, then it's okay. I won't ask you. I just want you to know that I'm here if you need me"
Although Beam doesn't know that it's because of him Forth is like that.

Forth just nodded.

"I'm leaving, I'm so tired and have early class tomorrow" said Beam, as he take his stuff.

"Okay" said forth.

Beam went at his home. He went in his room and was thinking about what just happened. Why? What's wrong with Forth?
Beam felt hurt... they used to share everything before. But why Now Forth won't tell him what's wrong with him ? He thought.

And here Forth at his room sits still and stare blankly and was thinking What should he do? How can he tell him about his feelings?
Beam I'm sorry...
Beam I like you...
tear drops from forth eyes. He don't know how to tell Beam about it. What if Beam like that Ploy? And he don't want to be with Forth.

They both have feelings for each other, but only hiding their feelings... but how long...

Hope you like this chapter:)
Have a nice day !!